Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    When Mo Wenyin was in a daze, Jiang Qian and Chen Ge had already called her, "Yinyin, come and see what you want for fried skewers?"

    Seeing her sister walking slowly, Mo Wenyin boldly took her Mo Yuxin took Mo Yuxin's hand, and shouted to Jiang Qian and the others: "Here we are."

    Mo Yuxin looked at the smile on the little girl's face, and felt a little happier in her heart, obviously doing very little Things can make my younger sister feel warm. Mo Yuxin didn't understand why Yuanshen could be so determined not to have such a younger sister. Even though her younger sister was still a young girl, she had to do so much hard work for Yuanshen.

    The scene of Mo Yuxin being dragged away by the little girl was noticed by Su Yubing and Fu Zhitao who also came to buy food.     Fu Zhitao took Lasu Yubing's hand, and said anxiously

    : "Yubing, is the person being pulled by Omega Mo Yuxin?"

Didn't you say you want to change it before? She said that she didn't fall in love during college, and her hand holding the rice tightened inexplicably.

    Su Yubing comforted herself in her heart, Mo Yuxin's matter had nothing to do with her, and she and Mo Yuxin had nothing to do with him except the baby.

    But think about what happened recently, Mo Yuxin bought herself breakfast in the hotel, she saved herself in the bar, she sent herself to the hospital when she fainted in the milk tea shop, and the forum, too Mo Yuxin has been following up, and Su Yubing's heart is faintly acidic, so the attribute of slag can't be changed?

    And looking at the Omega just now, it's the pure and cute one. Could it be that Mo Yuxin has changed his taste recently?

    Su Yubing felt a little unworthy for herself. The people who gave up everything and wanted to be together before were scumbags. Afterwards, the relationship finally eased. As a result, Mo Yuxin's previous promises to get better turned into ridiculous nonsense. Sure enough, All she can trust from beginning to end is herself.

    "It's not important, let's go." Su Yubing sighed, anyway, she was determined to be strangers to Mo Yuxin, if she was wavering because of what Mo Yuxin did recently, then now Like the last straw that broke the camel's back, Su Yubing made up his mind, but saying so, Su Yubing's heart was not as comfortable as he imagined.     Fu Zhitao looked at Su Yubing's face, saw that she really didn't react with anger, and felt relieved. Instead, she was a little happy for Su Yubing, which meant that Yubing really let go of that scum.     When the two went back, they happened to be passing by the barbecue stand, and Mo Yuxin was standing on the outermost side. When she raised her eyes, she met a pair of clear eyes, and was stunned for a moment. She didn't expect to meet Su Yubing here.     Mo Yuxin immediately went up to say hello: "Yubing, are you guys out shopping too? Would you like to have some fried skewers, it happens to be almost fried." Su Yu looked at Mo Yuxin coldly, she didn't understand     , There are other Omega around Mo Yuxin, so can she greet herself as if nothing happened?     But Fu Zhitao couldn't bear it first, "Mo Yuxin, are you willing to say hello?"     Mo Yuxin is also very innocent, she just said hello, why is there any embarrassment?     "Why should I be embarrassed?" Mo Yuxin asked back.     "Didn't you say that you didn't fall in love during college? Then what's going on now, where did this Omega come from?" Fu Zhitao was almost pissed off, because she thought Mo Yuxin had gotten better before. It's been a while.     Mo Yuxin immediately understood that she had misunderstood herself again, and quickly explained with a smile: "Yu Bing, don't get me wrong, this is my sister Mo Wenyin, a sister like my parents, Yinyin, come here quickly Say hello to this sister."     Mo Wenyin had already turned around when she heard her sister speak, but now seeing her sister calling her name, she looked at Su Yubing shyly and called out "Sister."     This time, Su Yubing was stunned for a moment, and replied dryly, "Hello."