Chapter 36

Chapter 36 (add more)

    When Su Yubing returned to the dormitory, Zai Zai had already recovered, and was giggling with Yao Qian while playing with the bells. The child's face changed as the weather changed.

    Su Yubing put Zai Zai's diapers in the cabinet first, put the snacks on the table, and then looked at the bag full of toys. Mo Yuxin bought a lot, such as cars, Transformers, and various small animals The doll is quite complete.

    Su Yubing caught a few small animal dolls for Zai Zai and threw them into the crib. When Zai Zai saw them, he reached out curiously to grab them.

    Su Yubing gently touched Zai Zai's small face, smiled and handed a little tiger to Zai Zai, after thinking about it, he said to Zai Zai: "This is for you from the bad guy that our little moon beat up last time." I bought it, and there are quite a few over there, but there are a lot of things you can’t play with, and you will be able to play when our little moon gets older.”

    Zai Zai couldn’t understand what Su Yubing was going to say, but it was obvious to the little tiger Very interested, I have already bitten it right now.

    Su Yubing quickly rescued the little tiger from Zai Zai's mouth, poked Zai Zai's small face and smiled, "Little rascal, this is not edible, if you put it in your mouth, Mom won't let you play with it." "

    But Xiao Zai Zai looked at the little tiger in a hurry, and said "Yah Ya Ya Ya" in his mouth, Su Yubing looked at Zai Zai's threatening appearance, it was really cute, his heart softened and he put the little one The tiger gave it back to the cub.

    Zai Zai immediately grabbed the little tiger and played with it again.

    As soon as Fu Zhitao and Zhang Xiaoqi came back, they saw a large bag of snacks on the common table in the dormitory, and asked, "Who bought so many snacks?" Yao Qian

    looked at Su Yubing and said nothing.

    Su Yubing poured milk powder for the baby, and said: "Who else is it, someone came to give the baby something, I bought it by the way, I put it there, let's eat together." Fu Zhitao immediately understood that something was wrong

    . Who is it? It must be the former scumbag Mo Yuxin. As for why it is the former scumbag, it is because she thinks that Mo Yuxin is really reliable recently, and the forum is also thanks to Mo Yuxin. Now calling Mo Yu a scumbag can no longer be as confident as before.

    "What did she say when she came here? Isn't she trying to trick the baby?" The scum is not so bad, but Fu Zhitao is still afraid that Mo Yuxin will hit the baby.

    "I said I wanted to see the baby, but I refused, and then it was gone." Su Yubing thought for a while, but of course he didn't tell his roommate that Mo Yuxin asked her to pay attention to her body.

    "It's better not to play tricks on the baby." Fu Zhitao felt relieved.

    Mo Yuxin was quite happy when she returned to the dormitory, and she saved Zai Zai's photo in her mobile phone.

    Seeing her looking at the phone with a motherly smile on her face, Jiang Qian asked the old man in the subway, "Mo Yuxin, what are you looking at? You won a lottery when you bought scratch-offs?" "No, I'm watching the baby, so

    cute The milk is whirring." Mo Yuxin replied with a smile.

    "Su Yubing let you see the baby?" Jiang Qian asked curiously.

    Mo Yuxin sighed and said, "That's not true. You sent me a photo of the baby, but the baby is so cute just by looking at the photo." "Really? Let me see."