Chapter 151 - 160

_
Chapter 151

    Su Yubing was afraid that Mo Yuxin would have other arrangements after receiving the award, so he never called Mo Yuxin.

    When Mo Yuxin arrived at the hotel, he hurriedly called Su Yubing, "Yubing, I've booked a flight ticket for tomorrow morning, and I can go back tomorrow.

    " You accounted for four of the top ten searches, more traffic than the popular Xiaohua, and gained so many fans, even super chat." Su Yubing lay on the bed and answered the phone, complaining dissatisfiedly.

    Mo Yuxin responded with a light smile: "Why do I smell like vinegar? Who is so sour? Didn't I tell the camera that I have a girlfriend? My girlfriend won't be angry, okay?

    " What else did Yuxin want to say, Su Yubing over there hung up the phone, and Mo Yuxin stared at the phone for a few seconds before realizing that she was hung up by her girlfriend?

    After waiting for a while, Su Yubing's video invitation was sent, Mo Yuxin accepted the video invitation, and saw the girlfriend on the screen wearing the silk pajamas she bought, the snow-white skin on her chest made her move She didn't open her eyes, but Su Yubing's slender fingertips still slid back and forth on her collarbone from time to time, and Mo Yuxin's attention was drawn to her fingers.

    Su Yubing snorted softly and teased his alpha, "Where are you looking? It's not serious."

    Mo Yuxin looked at Su Yubing with an aggrieved expression, "It's not serious, I just want a girlfriend, I really want to Hug you now."

    "Want to hug me?" Su Yubing raised her eyebrows and looked at Mo Yuxin.

    Mo Yu nodded eagerly, turned over and lay down on the bed, and put the phone against the pillow so that she and Su Yubing could make video calls.

    "I miss you so much." Mo Yuxin lay on the bed and looked at her girlfriend. At first, she didn't think that Su Yubing wore very little clothes tonight, which made Mo Yuxin want to hold her in her arms more and more. .

    Su Yubing looked at the pitiful alpha on the screen with a chuckle, his fingers slightly raised one shoulder strap and pulled it to the side, and the snow-covered skin on the shoulder made it hard to move his eyes away, "If you miss me, I can let you relax a little bit. Look at me, if I feel better now."

    Su Yubing deliberately pointed the camera to his shoulder as he spoke.

    After watching it, Mo Yuxin felt that she was even worse. She tapped her finger on the quilt lightly, pursed her lips and looked at the girlfriend who was on fire everywhere on the screen, "No, it seems to be even more uncomfortable." When Mo Yuxin spoke, she felt that she was His throat was a little dry, and he reached out for a bottle of water from the cabinet next to the bed, and only after drinking more than half of the bottle did he feel a little better.

    Su Yubing looked at the way his Alpha was set on fire from the other side of the screen, and he couldn't help laughing. His fingertips slid back and forth on the remaining shoulder strap on the other side, and he smiled lightly at what he could only watch anxiously. The alpha said: "I won't pull this side, wait for you to come back and help me pull it off, okay?"

    When she spoke, her tone rose slightly, which made Mo Yu's heart itch even more.

    Mo Yuxin was lying on the bed, looking at Su Yubing on the screen, her voice was coquettish: "Yubing, you bully me."

    Su Yubing said with a light smile, "How dare I? Our great sculptor Chao You already have nearly 10,000 fans, and there are so many people calling you husband and wife, how dare I bully you?" "But I