Chapter 62

Chapter 62 (Addition)

    Mo Wenyin was in a state of confusion, and there were ten thousand hypotheses in her mind. She was already twenty years old, and she had put down her books for many years. Could she really still be admitted to university? Will I put a lot of burden on my sister and mother because of my unrealistic dreams? Will it not only cost a lot of money in vain to fail the university entrance examination, but also disappoint my sister?

    Mo Yuxin knew that the little girl wanted to study when she saw the tangled look of the little girl. She chuckled and said to Mo Wenyin: "Seeing Yinyin is so tangled up, she must still want to study in her heart?" "

    Sister , but what if I fail the exam? Not only was the money wasted, but it also made you and mom worry about me." Mo Wenyin said tangled.

    Mo Yuxin saw that the little girl was shaken, so she pushed the balance of more than one million yuan in the mobile phone to the little girl, and let the little girl see, no matter how much she explained, it would be better to let the little girl understand that she really earned money. Money is gone, don't let money be a stumbling block on the way forward.

    "Don't worry about money, Yinyin, let's see how much money is left in my sister's bank card?" Mo Yuxin pushed the phone in front of the little girl.

    Mo Wenyin glanced at her sister suspiciously, and then at the string of 0s on the phone. The little girl counted twice before she was able to confirm the seven-digit number in her sister's phone.

    More than one million yuan is not too much, but it is already a lot of money to Mo Wenyin. Her monthly salary is less than three thousand yuan. Earning one million yuan is what she wants Things I didn't even dare to think about.

    The little girl looked at Mo Yuxin with rounded eyes, gestured a seven to Mo Yuxin in shock, and said in a low voice, "Seven digits?"

    Mo Yuxin smiled at her sister, nodded and said: "Yes, seven figures, so Yinyin doesn't have to worry about tuition fees, my sister can afford you."

    The little girl lowered her voice and said to Mo Yuxin as if she was afraid that others would know that her sister had a million dollars: "Sister , Where did you get so much money?"

    Mo Yuxin smiled and said to the little girl: "Don't worry, it's my sister who earned the money by carving jade herself, every penny is clean, Yinyin doesn't have to worry, So can we go to school now?"

    Mo Wenyin returned the phone to her sister, and asked Mo Yuxin a little embarrassedly, "Then sister, will I be a little older if I go back to school now, and will it be troublesome to find a school?" Mo     Yuxin He smiled and said: "You don't need to worry about these things. There are many educational institutions here in Xining that provide tutoring for three years of knowledge. Many of them are tutors. The learning atmosphere should be good. Educational institutions can also help with the issue of student status, as long as Yinyin nods, she can go to school soon." Mo Wenyin's     heart beat faster and faster, so she could really go to school as her sister said ?     The little girl looked at Mo Yuxin with a blushing face, and nodded.     Mo Yu happily reached out and touched the top of the little girl's hair, "That's right, as long as you want to start some things, it's never too late. I'm proud of Yinyin for Yinyin to have such courage." Happy heart looked at the little girl tenderly and said.     She had no relatives in her previous life, and naturally she didn't have such a soft and considerate younger sister. The little girl's eyes were red. It's not that she didn't think about going to school, but it was all in a dream, and the conditions in reality were not at all. She was allowed to go to school, but now my sister is really going to send her to school, and she encouraged herself, Mo Wenyin couldn't help but shed tears.     Mo Yuxin hurriedly took out papers and coaxed the little girl, "Why is Yinyin crying when you are happy? Be good, let's stop crying, okay?"     The little girl sniffed her nose, and her voice was still crying, "Well, Sister, I’m crying happily.”     “Okay, I’m crying happily.” Mo Yuxin coaxed her as much as possible, and then said to Mo Wenyin: “Then after I’ve made contact with the organization, Yinyin will take care of the work of the restaurant. Resign, okay?"     The little girl nodded, "Okay, it happens to be the end of the month too."     "Well, in a few days, I'll get in touch with the school, and I'll pick Yinyin to go to school, but most of the meals in those institutions are not good enough. How about it, can Yinyin do it?" Mo Yuxin asked.     "Yes sister." As long as she thinks of being able to study, let alone poor food, she is willing even if the conditions are poor.