Chapter 30

Chapter 30 (add more)

    After changing her clothes, Mo Wenyin looked at her bank card balance nervously. She still had 800 yuan left for living expenses this month, and she didn't know if it was enough to go shopping with her sister. She was still studying, how could she let her What about spending money on her?

    Mo Yuxin waited for a while, saw the little girl finally came out, smiled and stood up from the seat, and went to hold the little girl's hand, the little girl looked at her sister with gorgeous makeup, subconsciously avoided, she looked like this, she I feel a little ashamed of my sister.

    Mo Yuxin didn't seem to care much, and insisted on reaching out to hold the little girl. Seeing that she didn't reach out, Mo Wenyin kept smiling and waiting for her, and subconsciously wiped her hands on her pants before timidly. Put it in Mo Yuxin's hands.

    Mo Yuxin smiled, this younger sister is like a frightened little white rabbit, quite cute.

    After the two went out holding hands, the gossiping waiter in the restaurant asked, "Who is that beautiful alpha? Why did he take Mo Wenyin out?

    " Yes, have you fallen in love with Mo Wenyin? No way?"

    "Laughing, you don't even like Mo Wenyin, look at Mo Wenyin, there are only a few clothes in a year."

    Xiaoli heard Hearing some people's comments, he walked over and glared at them and said, "What are you guessing about? She is Yinyin's real sister, who like you just wants to find someone rich.

    " Sister, what’s the big deal, seeing her sister dress so well, but letting her sister dress like that, I don’t think her sister is a good person.” “Exactly, and didn’t Mo Wenyin work two

    jobs by herself? If her elder sister is really rich, can her younger sister work two jobs every day? Laugh to death." "

    Yes, yes."

    Xiao Li saw that she couldn't say that there were so many of them by herself, so she just stared at those people and went to do her own thing up.

    Where there are people, there is comparison. In the past, when everyone was about the same or you were worse than others, you would live in peace. Once this balance is broken, all kinds of gossip will come.

    Mo Yuxin took the little girl out, and took a taxi to a popular shopping mall in Xining. The little girl took a taxi when she saw her sister going out. She was a little distressed about the money, but she didn't say much. She got off the car and prepared to pay. Mo Yuxin was early Just scan the code and pay first.

    Seeing that Mo Yuxin brought her to a shopping mall, Mo Wenyin tightened her grip on the mobile phone. She only had 800 yuan, which would not be enough to spend later. Will my sister be angry again and not want her? , the little girl's mind was in a mess, while she was thinking about it, she had already been led into the shopping mall by Mo Yuxin.

    Mo Yuxin saw that the little girl was sweating a lot on her forehead, so she went to the place where she bought cold drinks, bought two glasses of cold drinks, and handed one of them to the little girl.

    The little girl was agitated by the cold drink cup, and then she came back to her senses, annoyed that she had asked her sister to pay again, and whispered to Mo Yuxin: "Sister, save your money for school, I have money here, and I will pay for it." Come and pay."

    Mo Yuxin smiled and couldn't help touching the top of the little girl's hair, "Sister, I can earn money now, and I don't need Yinyin to send me money every month in the future." The