Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    In class in the afternoon, Mo Yuxin was still frowning. When she and her roommates entered the class, they searched around the classroom and saw Su Yubing. Mo Yuxin saw that Su Yubing was also looking at her. Su Yubing was angry and didn't dare to go over. She was about to find a seat with her roommates when her cell phone rang.

    Seeing that it was Su Yubing's call, Mo Yu quickly picked it up, and said with a guilty smile, "Yubing, do you need me?

    " Look at Mo Yuxin.

    "No, no, don't get me wrong, I didn't mean that, I mean you can call me anytime." Mo Yuxin felt that she was about to sweat out of fear. Originally, she thought that she was not afraid of anything. Why are you so afraid of Su Yubing?

    "Why are you sitting so far away from me? Didn't you say you miss me 10,000 times a minute yesterday?" Su Yubing said with a smothered smile, but there was an unconcealable smile on his face.

    "I was wrong Yu Bing, can you forget what happened yesterday? I don't dare anymore." Now she regrets and wants to cry, she has paid too much for rejecting Qi Nian.

    "That's not okay, you sit next to me, let's talk about yesterday's WeChat thing." Su Yubing continued.

    "That's fine, I'll go right away." Mo Yuxin packed up her things and said to a few roommates, "Yubing asked me to go over and said he wanted to talk to me about WeChat, so I'll go over first."

    Jiang Qian smiled at Mo Yuxin, showing a self-seeking expression.

    Mo Yuxin glared at Jiang Qian, it wasn't because the dog-headed military strategist made a blind analysis, or she wouldn't be blocked by Su Yubing.

    Fu Zhitao looked worried at Su Yubing's appearance, why did she feel that her sister was about to fall into it again? How should I remind you? Although Mo Yuxin has become more reliable now, she still feels that Mo Yuxin is not Su Yubing's best choice due to the previous events.

    Mo Yuxin took the things and walked to Su Yubing's side, "Yubing, I'm here." By the way, he smiled at Su Yubing's dormitory as a greeting, and sat down beside Su Yubing.

    Su Yubing smiled and stretched out his hand to Mo Yuxin. With previous experience, Mo Yuxin honestly handed over the phone to Su Yubing, and after thinking about it for a while, he asked, "Yubing, what did you do yesterday?" Delete me?"

    Su Yubing looked at Mo Yuxin with a smile, thought for a while and said, "Why? It seems that you still don't know what's wrong with you."

    Mo Yuxin put on a smiling face and said to Su Yubing : "Anyway, it's my fault no matter what went wrong, don't be angry, let's add friends back, okay?" "

    Want to add friends back?" Su Yubing asked with a smile on his lips.

    "Yeah, I think, otherwise it's not easy for us to get in touch, and it's not easy to send me pictures of the baby if you send me any more." Mo Yuxin said with a smile.

    Su Yubing nodded, and asked thoughtfully: "So you want to add me because of the baby's photo? So you're just passing along when you talk to me?"

    Mo Yuxin hurriedly waved her hands and explained: "No, No, it's mainly for the convenience of contacting you, and I can also see the baby's photos by the way." Mo Yuxin was about to break out in a cold sweat, and it was always a bit of a proposition.

    Seeing Mo Yuxin's appearance, Su Yubing couldn't hold back any longer, so he laughed lightly, looked at Mo Yuxin while laughing and said, "I'm kidding, I scare you, am I that scary?" Mo