Chapter 34

Chapter 34 (add more)

    The smile on Mo Wenyin's face didn't go away until she returned to the dormitory.

    Seeing the smile on Mo Wenyin's face, Xiaoli asked, "Yinyin, how did you go today?" "

    Very happy, my sister and her friends took me to Xining University to play." Mo Wenyin first said After changing into pajamas, she started to tidy up the three sets of clothes that Mo Yuxin bought for her. In the afternoon, she was in such a hurry that she stuffed the clothes into the closet before she had time to fold them.

    Feng Zhiqiu looked at Mo Wenyin's making clothes, and deliberately asked: "What kind of clothes did Yinyin buy? Let's take a look."

    Mo Wenyin smiled, "Two sets of half-sleeves, shorts, and a skirt .” Mo Wenyin smiled and showed her newly bought clothes to her roommates.

    A roommate smiled and said, "Yinyin, your clothes are the ones in the mall. The quality should not be cheap." "

    Yeah, my sister bought it for me from the mall. I couldn't convince her, so I bought it." Mo There was a smile on Wen Yin's face.

    "As a sister, I still have to remind you, isn't the money your sister spent on buying clothes for you still yours? The wool comes from sheep, so I don't think you should be too happy." Feng Zhiqiu said.

    Mo Wenyin just looked at her and didn't say much. She happily packed her things and lay down on the bed. Now she doesn't have to go to the barbecue stand, and she has more time for herself.

    Seeing that Mo Wenyin ignored her, Feng Zhiqiu glared at Mo Wenyin and stopped talking.

    A few days later, Mo Yuxin’s lawyer’s case opened, because “the punishment for infringement of portrait rights and reputation rights is mainly to stop the infringement, eliminate danger, return property, compensate for losses, eliminate influence, restore reputation and make an apology, etc.”①, post Because of the excessive remarks that infringed Mo Yuxin's portrait rights and reputation rights, they were sentenced to compensation for damages. The total amount of compensation for 20 people was 50,000 yuan, of which Yan Fangping paid the most 10,000 yuan, and the other ten Several people lost a total of 40,000 yuan, and the money arrived in the account within a few days.

    After thinking about it for a while, Mo Yu felt that it would be better for everyone to share the money equally. After all, she was not the one who suffered, but she just hired a lawyer. Yubing called.

    Su Yubing was working part-time at the milk tea shop in the morning, and she wasn't too busy. She took out her mobile phone and saw Mo Yuxin's call, and she didn't answer it for a few seconds.

    The clerk next to him looked at Su Yubing curiously, "Yubing, don't you want to answer?"

    "Ah." Su Yubing responded, and after thinking about it, he pressed the answer button.

    "What's the matter?" Su Yubing's voice was not warm, and he wanted to cut off contact at first, but recently he met this person on the side of the road or in the classroom, and now he is going to answer the phone again.

    "Yu Bing, the incident on the forum has almost been resolved, and all the compensation money paid by the people involved is already with me. When the lawsuit was filed, it was sued in the joint name of several of us victims, so the money should be shared equally. , Yu Bing, I thought it would be to call you and your dormitory roommate’s 40,000 to you first, and then you would call the three of them 10,000 each. After all, it’s not convenient for me, and I don’t have their contact information. You see If it's convenient for you, I'll call you first." Mo Yu thought for a while and said.     "Okay, then you call me first." Su Yubing paused for a while, and Mo Yuxin almost thought that he had hung up the phone, when another voice came from the receiver, "Mo Yuxin, this time Thank you anyway, in fact, it was you who contributed, and we didn’t do anything.” “     You can’t say that about Yu Bing, you are all victims and you should be compensated, so I will pay now.” Mo Yu thought to herself After thinking about it, I said a little more: "Remember to pay attention to your body, don't work too hard." "You don't have to     worry about this, classmate Mo, this is my own business." Su Yubing hung up the phone after finishing speaking.