Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    After she finished tidying up and lay down on the bed, Mo Yuxin remembered the mosquito ointment Su Yubing had given her, and opened the ointment to apply a mosquito bag on herself. Not to mention, the ointment Su Yubing gave her was quite effective , After applying it, the places bitten by mosquitoes are cool and cool, and I feel much better.

    Looking at the ointment in front of her eyes, Mo Yuxin recalled the scene when Su Yubing gave her the ointment, and the corners of her lips curled up unconsciously.

    Jiang Qian lived in the opposite shop of Mo Yuxin, she was playing a game, and when she looked up, she saw Mo Yuxin staring at a tube of ointment with a smirk, and asked suspiciously: "Mo Yuxin, are you okay, are you just being arrested? Scared? What are you smirking at?"

    Mo Yuxin glared at Jiang Qian, "What are you talking about? You, Yu Bing gave me something today, and Yu Bing actually gave me something."

    Jiang Qian shook his head, no A broken tube of ointment? Don't you care about it? Anyway, she doesn't understand these love affairs, she is a noble single dog.

    When Su Yubing returned to the dormitory, her face was still a little pale, and some things were even more frightening when she sat down to think about them. She wiped the cold sweat from her forehead and went to see Zai Zai.

    Zai Zai was playing happily alone with a little tiger toy at the moment. When he saw his mother came back, Zai Zai's eyes lit up.     Su Yubing's eyes were a little red when she saw Zai Zai like this, she turned her gaze to the little tiger in Zai Zai's hand, gently touched Zai Zai's little face, "Little Moon, the villain who bought you a little tiger You almost won't be able to see it in the future."     Zai Zai couldn't understand what his mother was saying, and smiled at Su Yu with wide eyes.     Seeing that Su Yubing was not in the right mood, and her complexion was not good, Yao Qian would not go back to the dormitory at night when Su Yubing went to the bar to sell alcohol. She found that something was wrong, and hurriedly asked: "Yubing, What's the matter? Why did you come back at this hour today?"

    "When I went to the bar today, Yan Fangping followed me all the time. If it wasn't for Mo Yuxin, the baby might not be able to see me now." Su Yubing held back tears, but her eyes were still red, " Originally, Yan Fangping was coming for me, but Mo Yuxin got in front of me, but luckily she is fine, otherwise I really don't know what I would pay for her life." Upon hearing this, Fu Zhitao and Zhang Xiaoqi also hurried down to comfort

    her .

    Originally, they had changed their minds about Mo Yuxin, but they didn't expect Mo Yuxin to be able to block the knife for Su Yubing. For a while, the dormitory became quiet, except for the sound of the baby playing with the little tiger.

    "Yu Bing, don't worry too much about it. It's Yan Fangping's fault if you want to blame it. It's not your fault. However, Mo Yuxin has indeed changed a lot recently." Fu Zhitao comforted Su Yubing, but for Mo Yuxin , she still didn't say too much, after all, Mo Yuxin was a real scumbag before, she can only say that Mo Yuxin has gotten better, but if Su Yubing wants to date Mo Yuxin, she still doesn't quite agree.

    "That's right, Yubing, don't take all the responsibility on yourself, but didn't you say that Mo Yuxin had sent you off for several days? You and her?" Yao Qian didn't continue talking, after all This kind of thing depends on what Su Yubing thinks in the end.     "I don't know myself. I clearly agreed to keep a distance from her, but this time something like this happened again." Su Yubing thought about the scene of Mo Yuxin standing in front of him just now, and thought about the scene just now. Mo Yuxin was afraid that he would be worried about the scene of coaxing himself, and then thought about the scene of Mo Yuxin going to pick up the lost ointment. Su Yubing really couldn't bear to say that he would stop communicating with Mo Yuxin.     She told her roommates that she wanted to be quiet, so she simply sat on the edge of the baby's crib and watched the baby in the crib in a daze.     The baby seemed to know that his mother was in a bad mood, holding the little tiger and looking at Su Yubing with a smile, while shaking the little tiger in his hand, he yelled at Su Yubing in an unintelligible way.