Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    After finishing all these things and going back, it was already night, and Mo Yu went back to the dormitory exhausted, took a shower and fell asleep. The roommates knew her hard work and were very considerate of her.

    Mo Yuxin fell asleep until the alarm clock rang, she turned off the alarm clock on her mobile phone, got up, changed her clothes, and then walked to the bus station. Their hometown is too remote, and it takes so long to take the bus. Mo Yuxin packed it in her small bag. I had snacks, water, and a power bank, and I was afraid that my phone would run out of battery when I went back.

    After getting in the car, she called Su Yubing, planning to tell Su Yubing where she had been.

    Su Yubing had been waiting for someone for a whole day yesterday, but he didn't move at all. Now that someone called, the corners of his lips curled up uncontrollably, and he pressed the connect button, " Crooked, why do busy people think of me? I didn’t see anyone yesterday.”

    Mo Yuxin smiled and explained: “Yesterday I asked Yinyin about the school, and I went back very late after running all day. It's done, and the money has been paid, and Yinyin can go to school after November." "

    Well, what about today? Where are you?" Su Yubing asked, thinking of Mo Yuxin for himself You should be calling to ask yourself out, right?

    "I'm in the car. I have something to go back to my hometown. I'll go back to school tomorrow at the latest. I'm worried that you won't find me, so I'll tell you." Mo Yu thought for a while and said.

    "Wonderful thinking, how can I have time to worry about you every day?" Su Yubing felt a little disappointed when he heard that Mo Yu was not at school, which meant that he would not see that person for two days.

    Mo Yuxin smiled softly and listened to Su Yubing's rebuttal, and said softly, "Okay, then I will report to our little moon about my activities today, Yubing, where is little moon?" "Little moon is sleeping

    soundly , I don’t have time to talk to you.” Su Yubing looked at Zai Zai who was having fun in the crib, and said casually.

    Zai Zai was shaking the toy with his little hands, unaware that she had fallen asleep in her mother's mouth.

    "Okay, Yu Bing is the best, willing to talk to me." When Mo Yuxin spoke softly, she seemed to be acting like a baby.

    Su Yubing coughed lightly and said to Mo Yuxin: "Speak well, don't act like a baby to me." Su Yubing said no to the phone, but the expression on his face was very helpful.

    "Okay then, I won't act like a baby anymore, I won't talk to you about the mess in the car, I'll go find you when I go back." Mo Yuxin smiled and said.

    "Well, don't worry, pay attention to your own safety." Su Yubing reminded.

    "Okay, goodbye Yubing." Mo Yuxin responded with a smile.

    "Goodbye." Knowing what Mo Yuxin was going to do, Su Yubing had a solid idea, anyway, she didn't want to call Mo Yuxin herself, if Mo Yuxin didn't call herself, then she had no choice but to let the baby call her Don't worry, after all, what bad thoughts can a child have?

    Su Yubing hung up the phone and got out of bed to play with Zai Zai. While bouncing Zai Zai to make Zai Zai laugh, he said to Zai Zai: "Little Moon, that villain is gone these two days. Mommy will play with our baby." Are you okay?"

    Zai Zai looked at his mother, shook his little hands and started a series of baby words: "Yeah, yeah~" "

    Oh, our little moon also wants her to come back to accompany you soon, doesn't it?" Su Yubing teased Zai Zai in his arms.