Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Mo Yuxin saw that the book in her mind read: [When Su Yubing was selling wine at the Crazy Bar, she was blocked by a few rich second-generation friends in the previous circle. At that time, several people were still polite to her Polite, but these people in front of them have changed their faces.

    "Hey, isn't this Su Yubing? I pretended to be innocent when I was chasing you, why are you selling jokes in the bar now? If you want me to say that selling it to someone else is better than selling it to me." Wei Shiqi was a little slutty Sitting on the sofa in the private room and talking.

    "That's right, I heard that you already have children, so you're sold out during this breastfeeding period? You're dying of laughter, is there still enough milk to feed your children when you go back?" Wei Shiqi's son-in-law Wang Haibo's words made the private room burst into laughter.     "I'm here to sell wine, not jokes, please apologize to me." Su Yu looked at the familiar people in front of him coldly, never expecting that someone who was once a friend could say such a thing.     "I'm sorry, I'm dying of laughter, you're the only one who sells it, and you're afraid of people talking about it? If you want me to say sleep with me for one night, I pity you, but I can give you more. Speaking of which, I haven't slept with a breastfeeding Omega yet." Wei Shiqi He laughed again.     Su Yubing has been humiliated a lot in the past year because of her original body, but what she heard today were the most disgusting words she had ever heard. Su Yubing's eyes were red, and she picked up the red wine on the table and poured it out at Wei Shiqi.     Wei Shiqi was going to blow up, "Fuck, you dare to pour wine on me, this shirt is more than 7000 yuan, you pay for it." Wei Shiqi sneered, he guessed that     Su Yubing's current situation had no money to accompany his clothes , and then said: "It's okay if you don't accompany me. I will let you go after drinking this bottle of red wine."     Su Yubing's eyes were red but she never bowed her head. She picked up the bottle on the table and drank it all. friend sent to the hospital. 】    Mo Yuxin also knows the following plot. Su Yubing drank the whole bottle of red wine and was taken to gastric lavage. The stomach hurts badly, and the root of the disease has been left for life.     The book in Mo Yuxin's mind is still on this page, so is this book reminding herself that this thing will happen soon?

    Mo Yuxin thinks that the heroine and the baby are really miserable. A good young lady was killed by her original body. Regardless of whether this incident will happen today, Mo Yuxin plans to go to this frenzy bar to see See, she doesn't want the heroine to take such a risk.

    Thinking about it, Mo Yuxin had already reported the place name to the taxi driver, and ten minutes later, Mo Yuxin arrived at the Craze Bar in the city center.

    Because she is going to the jade market today, she is dressed very casually. Her slightly curly long hair is casually scattered around her waist. The pure white T-shirt and black skinny jeans make her legs look even more slender. Even without much make-up, the Omega in the bar still winked at Mo Yuxin frequently.

    Mo Yuxin's face was cold, and she didn't respond to the passionate kisses of the Omega. She found a chair at the side of the bar with relatively few people and sat down. She ordered a glass of orange juice symbolically, but looked around. .

    Soon, a hot Omega sat beside Mo Yuxin, ordered two glasses of wine, and pushed one of them in front of Mo Yuxin, "Beauty, is this your first time at a bar? Why do you only drink orange juice? I'll treat you to a drink." As he spoke, he looked at Mo Yuxin.     Mo Yuxin glanced at the woman, stepped back, her eyes were calm and unwavering, "I'm sorry, I don't drink, and I'm not here to find an affair, you should find someone else." After finishing speaking, she didn't care about the woman's expression , started to play with the phone with a cold face.     Seeing Mo Yu's reluctance, the woman picked up two glasses of wine and left very hurt.     This can’t be blamed on Mo Yuxin. In her previous life, she patronized jade in that world, and she was still a solo mother until she was thirty-two years old. She didn’t know anything about feelings. In addition, her female friends in her previous life were still There are quite a few of them, and Mo Yuxin is also friends with them, so she has long been acquiescing that she is a straight girl. Even in this abo world, Mo Yuxin doesn't think she will fall in love with women, but based on her experience in her previous life , Men are also choked up, maybe they have to keep on soloing, right?     What Mo Yuxin didn't know was that when she was talking to the woman, someone in the distance had been looking at her.