Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    The first quarter in the morning was Mo Yu's heart-wrenching high math class. A few people in the dormitory played with their mobile phones too hard the day before. It was a bit late to get up, Mo Yuxin woke up at six o'clock because of the original biological clock, and then lay down again, and slept until Jiang Qian let out a voice of "Oh", everyone in the dormitory woke up up.

    "Hurry up, it's already 7:30 for the 8 o'clock class, get up quickly, the teacher in the high math class likes to roll the roll, and if he is not there, he will fail at the end of the semester." Jiang Qian put on her clothes quickly , while taking the lead in the bathroom to wash his face.

    Mo Yuxin hasn't woken up yet. Sure enough, a college student is still a student, and she cannot escape the teacher's grasp. In her previous life, she also carved jade according to her mood. Usually, she wakes up in the afternoon before her energy starts. I was really sleepy and couldn't lift my spirits.

    After the three of them were almost finished, Mo Yuxin changed her clothes and got off the bed.

    Jiang Qian looked at his watch and it was 7:40, and he even sped up his speech, "Mo Yuxin, it's already 40, can you hurry up."

    Mo Yuxin was washing her face in the bathroom, while talking to the other three One person said: "You go first, I will go directly to the class to find you in a while." "

    Then let's leave first." Jiang Qian didn't even have time to put on makeup today, and ran away with the other two.

    After Mo Yuxin tidied up, she just put on some lipstick and left. Ten minutes to put on delicate makeup? It's still a bit of a stretch, forget it, let's get by, anyway, this body is not bad, but it's still a little worse than before.

    The skirt Mo Yuxin is wearing today is a coral blue dress with a pinched waist, paired with a pair of dark high heels. She glanced at her watch and there are still ten minutes left. If you walk fast, you won’t be late. It’s a blessing The alpha dormitory she lived in was very close to the teaching building, otherwise she would be guaranteed to fail the subject.     After Mo Yuxin entered the classroom, it was exactly as she thought. There were two minutes until 8 o'clock. At this time, the big classroom was already full of people. Most of the people were attracted by Mo Yuxin. She didn't wear makeup today. , but it is another color, the face with only lip glaze is not inferior to that of makeup.

    Mo Yuxin stood in front and glanced around, saw Jiang Qian and the others were going to look for Jiang Qian and the others with a book, and then heard someone calling her?

    Of course, Su Yubing also saw Mo Yuxin, thinking that Mo Yuxin happily called him 20,000 yuan before, and Su Yubing felt that Mo Yuxin should have fallen in love with some rich woman again. Rich woman, then I will make her unable to stay with me. See if Mo Yuxin dares to pretend to be a good person and say that she will take care of herself and the baby. Thinking about Mo Yuxin's promise, Su Yubing still feels funny.

    Mo Yuxin wants to get close to the rich woman, so she will let everyone know that Mo Yuxin still has a relationship with herself. Anyway, she has given up on things like feelings, but Mo Yuxin is different. Believe it or not, Mo Yuxin can still make money?

    "Mo Yuxin." Su Yubing called out, beckoning to Mo Yuxin, with an inexplicable smile on his face.

    Seeing that it was Su Yubing who called her, Mo Yu didn't go to find her roommate at all, and walked quickly to Su Yubing's side. Anyway, no matter whether the heroine wanted to punish her or not, she had to accept the trick.

    Mo Yuxin walked over, smiled at Su Yubing and said, "Yubing, are you looking for me?"

    Su Yubing nodded, pointed to the outermost seat beside him, and looked at Mo Yuxin with interest Said: "You sit next to me."