Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    "Of course you did. You just insulted Su Yubing and made Su Yubing drink. Let's talk about it later." Mo Yuxin looked at Wei Shiqi with a sneer.

    Wei Shiqi shrank back into the sofa while crossing his arms, "Sister, I really don't dare, please forgive me.

    " After drinking some red wine, we're done." Mo Yuxin said with a smile.

    How about some wine? Su Yubing still had three-quarters of the wine left in the bottle, so it was not a little bit.

    "Sister, I, I can't drink that much." Wei Shiqi said with a wry smile that he wanted to negotiate terms with Mo Yuxin.

    "I understand. You think that if you are an alpha, you should drink a whole bottle, right? It's all my fault. I don't understand what you mean. Is this the alpha's desire to win?" Mo Yuxin felt that I blamed you

    wrong With an expression on his face, he directly picked up a bottle full of red wine and walked over to Wei Shiqi, smiled kindly and said, "Will you drink it yourself, or will I feed you?" Although Mo Yuxin     is an alpha, the look on her face It was so cold that even Alpha couldn't move his eyes away when he saw it, but Wei Shiqi couldn't feel the slightest ripple in his heart now, he just felt the hairs on his back stand on end.     God damn desire to win, Wei Shiqi regrets it now, don't talk too much and drink less, now it's better to drink a whole bottle.     Anyway, he can't escape, he really doesn't understand this woman's brain circuit, Wei Shiqi thought that drinking it by himself would save him some torture, so he immediately said, "I'll do it myself, I'll do it myself." "Then hurry up.     " Son, we're all busy, don't waste everyone's time." Mo Yuxin frowned.     Seeing Mo Yuxin frowned, Wei Shiqi was so frightened that he hurriedly poured wine into his mouth. Halfway through the pour, he really couldn't go on, so he spilled a lot, and held the bottle in his hand to breathe.     Mo Yuxin directly grabbed the bottle, grabbed Wei Shiqi's neck tightly with one hand to make him face up, and pointed his other hand at Wei Shiqi's mouth and poured it down, regardless of whether he could swallow it until the bottle Bottom.

    Wei Shiqi couldn't move his hand, and he covered his neck with one hand and coughed continuously.

    Mo Yuxin sneered: "Isn't it fun when you let others drink it? How did you get into such a bear?"

    Mo Yuxin grabbed Wei Shiqi's left hand with both hands and dragged it upwards to connect his dislocated arm. After returning home, he stopped caring about Wei Shiqi, who was drunk like mud, and turned to look at the other rich second generations. The rich second generations were all scared and hid back, and Mo Yuxin pointed to Wang Haibo.

    Wang Haibo's legs were so frightened that his legs went limp, and he bent down to flatter him and said, "Sister, do you have any other orders? Brothers, go and do it right away."

    Mo Yuxin nodded, "You go and ask the waiter to come over and pay the bill."

    "Okay Sister Le, I'll go right away." Afraid of making Mo Yuxin angry, Wang Haibo ran to call the waiter in.

    Mo Yuxin showed a kind smile at the waiter, "Miss, please help me calculate the cost here, by the way, the sofa and the floor are also wet, you should also include the cleaning cost in it, People like us who are so reasonable will settle it all at once.”

    The waiter has also seen all kinds of scenes, but it was the first time she saw someone who was about to lose money, and she checked the consumption of this private room from the tablet , and then went to look at the sofa and the floor, including all the expenses, a little afraid that Mo Yuxin would not give so much, and said nervously: "Miss, the total cost of drinks and private rooms is 27,000, but If you add the sofa and the floor, it will be 35,000. The sofa here is newly replaced, so it is more troublesome to clean, you see?" Mo Yuxin nodded, and said with some regret: "It's so