Chapter 56

Chapter 56 (Addition)

    Su Haochu also stood up at this time, looked at Liu Qingxue coldly and said, "Why, do you think I don't dare?" Liu Qingxue thought that the

    situation in front of her was already hard to get off, and she had already lost her, so she didn't apologize, It would only be more embarrassing, she looked at the people in front of her who saw her jokes, gritted her teeth and said to Su Yubing: "I accidentally spilled the wine, Miss Su, I'm sorry." Mo Yuxin looked at

    her With this look, he sneered, "Ms. Liu's apology is better than not saying it. She is gnashing her teeth. I don't know who you think you are trying to find." "Yes, there must be some sincerity in apologizing." Su Haochu

    echoed He said that he didn't expect that any cats and dogs would dare to bully his sister.

    Liu Qingxue closed her eyes and thought for a while, she would be even more ashamed if she couldn't stand this stalemate, she might as well finish apologizing and leave quickly.

    Thinking of Liu Qingxue bent down and bowed to Su Yubing, "Su Yubing, I'm sorry I wronged you for no reason just now, I apologize to you, I'm sorry."

    Liu Qingxue's words were more sincere this time, Su Yubing didn't want to get entangled with Liu Qingxue any longer. She didn't expect her so-called girlfriends in the past to be like this. She just looked at Liu Qingxue with the eyes of a stranger, and said lightly: "You go." Liu     Qing Seeing that Su Yubing had spoken, Xuexue ran away in a hurry. She had never been so embarrassed in her life. She would not let these people who humiliated her go so easily, especially that Mo Yuxin, who was rich and powerful at the beginning of Su Hao. Forget it, but what is Mo Yuxin, a small sculptor dares to treat her like this, Liu Qingxue vowed that one day she would take revenge back.     Seeing Liu Qingxue leave, and seeing Su Haochu's face not looking very good, everyone dispersed, leaving only Su Haochu, Su Yubing and Mo Yuxin in place.     Mo Yuxin now understands why Su Haochu had such an expression when he saw him just now. The co-author is Su Yubing's brother, so it's no wonder, if he can't give Yuanshen any good looks.

    Thinking about how she glared at Su Haochu just now, Mo Yu smiled apologetically at Su Haochu, but in Su Haochu's eyes she became even angrier. Is this scumbag smiling at him to show off her might? What has she done to her sister? Come to the clubhouse to be a waiter, she is the eldest lady of the Su Group.

    The more Su Haochu thought about it, the more angry he became. Thinking of all the experiences of his sister, Su Haochu couldn't help but want to do something to Mo Yuxin, but was blocked by Su Yubing.

    Su Yubing just looked at her brother Mo Yuxin's expression was not very good, he always felt that his brother wanted to do something to Mo Yuxin, but fortunately she blocked Mo Yuxin with quick eyesight and quick hands.

    The current relationship between her and Mo Yuxin is considered to be friends, plus the fact that Mo Yuxin saved herself before, Su Yubing didn't want her brother to do anything to Mo Yuxin.

    Who knew that Su Yubing's appearance of protecting Mo Yuxin directly ignited the fire in Su Haochu's heart, and looked at his sister who hated iron and said: "Su Yubing, look at yourself now, you can It's thanks to the scumbag behind you, you still protect her after all this?"

    Su Yubing didn't know how to explain to her brother, too many things happened recently, especially the relationship between her and Mo Yuxin. It's not something that can be explained clearly in one or two sentences.     "Brother, Mo Yuxin has changed, and she and I are not the kind of relationship you think. We are friends now, and we are going to raise the baby together." Su Yubing explained in front of Mo Yuxin.     Su Haochu laughed angrily, "Changed? To be more scumbag or to deceive you? Yu Bing, why are you still obsessed with it? It's so difficult to apologize to your parents when I go home with me. Is it?"     Su Yubing said to Su Haochu with red eyes: "Brother, it's not difficult to apologize, but I don't have the face to go home again. Dad said it very clearly at the beginning, and Mo Yuxin and I will never be together again. The Su family is gone. I chose the wrong path myself, so I should bear the consequences. Brother, you should go back sooner. If your father finds out, you should be punished again." "What about you? You and your scum     again Do you want to go back together? What is so good about Mo Yuxin? It's worth doing this for her?" Su Haochu's face turned pale with anger.