Chapter 68

Chapter 68 (Addition)

    Mo Yuxin turned her head and smiled and asked: "It's a good thing that Mom is here. Why is Yinyin crying?

    " Muttering in a low voice.

    Zhao Yingzhi's eyes were also reddened by her. Both daughters are grown up and know how to be filial.

    To help put the little girl's luggage away, Mo Yuxin went out to withdraw another 10,000 yuan in cash. Her mother was not used to paying by mobile phone, so she simply took out 10,000 yuan in cash.

    Zhao Yingzhi was still wondering where the eldest daughter had gone, and Mo Yuxin came back.

    Seeing that her sister was back, Mo Wenyin ran over and hugged her, "Sister, thank you, I have never lived in such a nice house."

    Mo Wenyin comforted the little girl with a smile: "In the future, our family will only It's better, you just study obediently."

    Mo Yuxin went over and put 10,000 yuan into Zhao Yingzhi's hands, "Mom, this is the latest living expenses, you take it first, and I'll get it when it's not enough."

    When Zhao Yingzhi saw so much money, she immediately refused to accept it, "Why did you withdraw so much money all of a sudden? Take it back, Mom has money here." "Mom, take it quickly, you

    and For my sister's living expenses, my sister studies very hard, you can buy her some good food, or I will spend it in a while." Mo Yuxin spoke as if she was going to waste money in the next second.

    Zhao Yingzhi saw how quickly her eldest daughter spends money today, so she still took the money. She could still save money for the dolls, but the eldest daughter would lose it after a while.

    Seeing that her mother had accepted the money, Mo Yuxin smiled and nodded.

    She put all the textbooks she brought back for her sister on the table in her sister's room, and Mo Yuxin said to Mo Wenyin: "Yinyin, I brought back these books for you, you can read them if you have nothing to do these few days , This is the certificate for class, and it’s all done, by the way, you add a group, and the class schedule will be posted here, the rest is just work hard, don’t work too hard.”

    "Sister, you too, don't work too hard to earn money, pay attention to your health." The little girl instructed.

    Mo Yuxin went back to the dormitory after dinner, took a shower and lay down beautifully, settled down her mother and sister, the next step was the house, she planned to take advantage of the holiday to visit the house.

    But tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival, Mo Yuxin doesn't plan to go out, the Mid-Autumn festival is nothing when you have a good relationship with your family, but once you leave home, you will definitely feel bad, and there is Yinyin with your mother.     Mo Yu thought that she wanted to accompany Su Yubing and the baby tomorrow, but she didn't know if Su Yubing would agree to come out with her, and she would come out with the baby?     She and Su Yubing have a good relationship recently, and they can hold hands and joke around like friends, so Mo Yuxin wondered if she could mention the baby, anyway, the worst thing is that she won’t see the baby chant.     Mo Yuxin made up his mind to call Su Yubing. Su Yubing had just come out of his tutor and was on his way back by bus. Seeing that it was Mo Yuxin's call, he quickly answered it.     "Yubing, you're not at school? Listen to the mess around you." Mo Yuxin asked when she heard a lot of noise coming from the phone.     "Well, I just came back from tutoring class, what's the matter?" Su Yubing asked.     "I wonder if we should go out to eat and go shopping together tomorrow, and can we bring Little Moon with us? I, I haven't seen Little Moon yet." Mo Yuxin asked in deliberation.     Su Yubing thought for a while and said, "Tomorrow morning I have a part-time job at a milk tea shop, or it will be after two o'clock in the afternoon. Let's take Little Moon out to play for a while. At that time, she doesn't sleep much and the weather is warm.     " Okay." Mo Yuxin didn't expect Su Yubing to agree so happily, and quickly continued: "Thank you Yubing, I knew Yubing was the best, so let me meet Little Moon." Su Yubing     grabbed The handrail beside him smiled lightly and said, "You, how can there be an alpha who likes to talk in a coquettish tone?" "     I am, and I am different from others." Mo Yuxin said with a smile.