Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Mo Yuxin looked at Auntie Suguan, and forced a smile, "Thank you, Auntie, I'll wait at the door for a while."

    Auntie looked at Mo Yuxin and shook her head. The young man now really wants to come out. .

    Mo Yuxin flipped through the original book. In the original book, Su Yubing went out to work two weeks after giving birth. Her body was not well cultivated. In addition, she herself was malnourished and her milk supply could not come up. I can only drink milk powder, but it is too expensive to buy better milk powder. Su Yubing already owes a lot of money to his roommates. When the baby goes out to work by himself, he also needs the help of roommates to take care of him. Buying some things for the baby, Su Yubing couldn’t make it through in his mind. When he could only afford milk powder, he would cook some millet porridge in a small electric pot in the dormitory to feed the baby. Su Yubing never thought about it. Babies can't afford milk powder.

    Mo Yu thought to herself, the current baby must be a pitiful little one, she wanted to wait a little longer, what if Su Yubing could accept these things? It's good even if you don't give yourself a good face.

    On the other side, in Su Yubing's dormitory, Fu Zhitao, Yao Qian and Zhang Xiaoqi all surrounded him.

    "What's wrong with Yubing? Is that scumbag looking for trouble again? Don't be afraid, with us here, she still has the face to call?" Fu Zhitao wanted to rush into the phone and beat Mo Yuxin violently.

    "That's right, she's definitely not going to do anything good, so leave Yu Bing alone." Another roommate, Yao Xi, said with a frown.

    They have seen Su Yubing's suffering from the beginning to the end, and they can't let Su Yubing be fooled by that scum now.

    "She said that she bought milk powder, diapers and other things for the baby, and she wanted me to go down to get them. She also said that she didn't want to miss the baby, but just wanted to raise the baby with me." Su Yubing only felt Mo Yuxin It's ridiculous, the baby didn't think of doing this until she was four months old, where was she happy when she was suffering? When the baby got pneumonia at the full moon, where is Mo Yuxin?

    Now want to show your favor with something worthless? Su Yubing only felt that Mo Yuxin was even more disgusted.

    "Yu Bing, I don't care about that scumbag, but to be honest, Mo Yuxin is really responsible for the baby's affairs. At least she should pay for some milk powder. How about we go down and have a look? If she can't take it The good things fooled us, we immediately sprayed the dog blood she scolded, and if the things were okay, we would bring them back to the baby, anyway, this is what she should." Zhang Xiaoqi thought for a while and said, she knew that it was not easy for Su Yubing to raise a baby by herself , a rich young lady has been reduced to worry about her livelihood now, she has to work three jobs a day, and she can't sleep well night after night.

    "That's right, the baby must be ours, but we can't take advantage of that scumbag, let's see what she can say later?" Yao Qian nodded, she also felt that the scumbag couldn't be taken advantage of, anyway, the three of them must go down together Can't afford it.

    Fu Zhitao patted Su Yubing's shoulder to comfort Su Yubing, "Don't worry, Yubing, if that scum dares to be a monster, I'll tear her up immediately."

    Su Yubing thought for a while, pursed her lips and looked at the little bed The baby who was sleeping soundly in the room nodded, if that scumbag could really provide the baby with something, that would be a good thing, but she really didn't want to have any contact with Mo Yuxin.