Chapter 40

Chapter 40 (add more)

    Su Yubing hung up the phone and wanted to help Mo Yuxin, when he heard Yan Fangping's hysterical roar, he replied: "You are talking nonsense, Mo Yuxin and I don't know you at all, we will settle our own affairs. It has nothing to do with you, Mo Yuxin, I’m here to help you.”

    Su Yubing said that she was going to help Mo Yuxin, she couldn’t let Mo Yuxin fight Yan Fangping by herself, Yan Fangping’s first goal was her after all. , she couldn't let Mo Yuxin take risks alone.

    Mo Yuxin has already pushed the direction of the knife to the position in front of herself and Yan Fangping. She was afraid of hurting Su Yubing, so she hurriedly said, "Yubing, don't come here. I can do it myself. I'm worried if you come here." Instead, you are distracted, you stand a little farther obediently, as long as you are fine, I am sure I will be fine."

    Su Yubing gritted her teeth tightly, her eyes were red. She thought that there was no camera in the alley, so she turned on the camera function of her phone and pointed it at the two of them. She was afraid that she would not be distracted by talking, so she just gritted her teeth and stood there. Record everything in front of you on the side.

    Fortunately, Yan Fangping's soaring strength just happened only for a moment, and now his physical strength is exhausted. Taking advantage of this opportunity, Mo Yuxin swung his hands suddenly, and kicked one leg to the position of Yan Fangping's lower abdomen. At the same time, he snatched the knife from Yan Fangping's hand and threw it far away.

    Before Yan Fangping could react, Mo Yuxin had already pressed Yan Fangping's hands crossed behind his back to prevent him from doing anything wrong.

    It was the time when people came to the bar, and many people who went to the bar for entertainment saw Yan Fangping who was being pinned down and Mo Yuxin with a stern face, and hurried around and left.

    Yan Fangping was restrained and did not stop, his mouth still not clean: "Su Yubing, you wait for me, I will not let you go, you are mine, you are mine.

    " After exerting all his strength, Yan Fangping's bean-sized beads of sweat came out along his forehead. He gritted his teeth and endured the pain, but he couldn't say anything else. Mo Yuxin thought about calling the police, otherwise he would have to give him Lesson learned.

    Soon the police came, and when they saw Mo Yuxin, they were surprised and said, "Why is it you again?"

    Mo Yuxin raised her head, come on, it's an old acquaintance, and it was the last time I dealt with the forum The police, they were also the ones who took away Yan Fangping when he caused trouble in the auditorium last time.

    Mo Yuxin smiled bitterly and explained: "This Yan Fangping followed us and brought a control knife, and almost stabbed me. The knife is over there." Mo Yuxin looked towards the corner of the wall.

    Su Yubing followed suit and nodded, and showed the video recorded on the phone to the police. The old policeman asked two auxiliary policemen to handcuff Yan Fangping first, and then Mo Yuxin released Yan Fangping.

    "This is the third time for him, and he is almost a habitual offender. This time he deliberately attacked you with a controlled knife. This is an attempted murder. He should be sentenced. This time, this kid is so courageous that he even dared to move a knife." The old policeman looked at the two and said, "Well, let's go to the police station to make a record first, his murder weapon is also there, and you even recorded a video , He can't escape this time, but we probably won't be able to fit in our car."

    Mo Yuxin hurriedly replied: "It's okay, we can just take a taxi there, I'm really sorry for your inconvenience, this Yan Fangping always stops."

    " Hey, don’t bother, isn’t this what we should do? It’s just a coincidence that I will call the police as soon as you have something to do. Don’t worry. Don’t worry, he will be detained first this time, and the subsequent series of sentences will still You need to go through the corresponding process." The old policeman said a few words of comfort, asked the auxiliary policeman to put away the steel knife, and took Yan Fangping to take a step ahead.