Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Finally, Zai Zai opened her big misty eyes at 2:30, Su Yubing fed Zai Zai a meal, changed Zai Zai's diapers, put on the baby carrier herself, and made Zai Zai It's so fixed, and finally put on a small sun hat for Zai Zai, took a bag for Zai Zai, and then set off.

    When getting out of the elevator, many people were looking at Su Yubing intentionally or unintentionally. Su Yubing seldom took Zai Zai out of the dormitory, so the Omega on the same floor hardly saw Zai Zai.

    The little cub leaned back in Su Yubing's arms, his eyes were wide open looking at everything in front of him, he was still strong after a meal of milk, his legs and arms were kicking wildly, and he raised his head at his mother for a while, "Yeah!" Yeah", and then smiled at the young lady in the elevator.

    The young ladies were so teased by Zai Zai that they all smiled at Zai Zai.

    Soon the elevator came downstairs, Su Yubing looked at the person who had been waiting on the bench, his eyes became more gentle, he shook the little boy in his arms, shook his little arm and said: "Little Look at the moon, let's go find the villains, okay?"

    "Yeah." Xiao Zai Zai hadn't come out for a long time, and responded excitedly.

    While Mo Yuxin was sitting and playing with her mobile phone, she saw Su Yubing and the cub in her arms.

    Mo Yuxin hurriedly got up and walked towards Su Yubing, keeping her eyes on Xiao Zai Zai.

    Seeing that she had been looking at Zai Zai, Su Yubing coughed lightly to draw Mo Yuxin's attention back.

    "What's wrong? You can't see me when you see the little moon?" Su Yubing smiled lightly and gave Mo Yuxin a look.

    Mo Yuxin hurriedly smiled and explained to herself: "No, I must be the first to see you first, and then see our little moon.

    " Yu Xin has already bent down slightly, her eyes are at the same level as Zai Zai.

    Mo Yuxin looked at Zai Zai feeling novelty, and lightly touched Zai Zai's small hand, but Zai Zai's hand was very small, so he directly grabbed Mo Yuxin's index finger to play with, and smiled at Mo Yuxin while holding it She said baby language: "Ahhhhh~"

    Mo Yuxin couldn't hold back and touched Zaizai's small face lightly, and supported Zaizai with one hand, "Our little moon is so cute, we are worthy of being Mommy's good baby "

    Su Yubing looked at the big and small in front of him with a light smile, and said to Mo Yuxin: "You will give yourself money, did our little moon say you are mommy? Isn't that right, little moon? "

    Yeah~" Little Moon happily clenched Mo Yuxin's fingers and flicked them to play.

    Mo Yuxin's hand was shaken by Zai Zai, she shifted her gaze to Su Yubing and said with a smile: "Little Moon is quite strong.

    " Isn't that right, little moon?" Su Yubing stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Zai Zai's face.

    Zai Zai obediently raised her head and responded to her mother: "Yeah~"

    Her calf was also happily dangling in front of Su Yubing, her little hands were scratching and playing, while holding Mo Yu Heart won't let her go.

    "Our baby is awesome, cute and well-behaved." Mo Yuxin looked at Zai Zai eager to try, and looked at Su Yubing, "Can I hug the baby, Yubing, you must be very tired holding the baby like this Or let me come?"

    Su Yubing shook his head and refused, "You have never taken care of a child, and Little Moon is not familiar with you now, so if I let you hold her, she will cry soon, so let me hold her."     It's not that Su Yubing doesn't want to give the cub to Mo Yuxin, she's telling the truth, the baby has never been in contact with Mo Yuxin, and she definitely doesn't want to be hugged by a stranger, so it's better to hold her by herself, saving money Zai Zai cried.     Mo Yuxin stared at the baby enviously for a while, and said, "Okay then, I'll hold the baby again when I have a chance."     Although she didn't hold Little Moon, she touched Zai Zai's small face and hands, Mo Yu Yu Xin believes that she will definitely be able to hold Zai Zai in the future.