Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    "What show? Why is the school on the show for no reason?" Jiang Qian asked with some doubts.

    Mo Yuxin nodded, and said, "Even if we say it, we can't say it's for no reason. The reporter was called by me."

    Hearing this, Jiang Qian almost spit out a sip of water, and her voice was so shocked Du: "What? You found it? No, why did you hire a reporter?"

    Mo Yuxin showed a kind smile, "Of course it is to tell the story of our school leaders who are willing to help students and the unity and friendship among classmates. After all, I am such an upright and kind person, and I can't do anything out of the ordinary."     Jiang Qian looked at Mo Yuxin's kind smile, and her goosebumps arose, she curled her lips in disgust, "Are you kind? Are you connected with these two words? I'd better open it and have a look."     After all, it is everyone's instinct to eat melons, and the other two people in the dormitory also opened the program of Xining Consulting and watched it.     Mo Yuxin sat on a chair and watched the program in front of her with more interest. After two local practical videos, it was finally her turn to interview the highlight of Xining University.     At the same time, in Su Yubing's dormitory, someone in the class group posted the website of Xining Consulting. As soon as Fu Zhitao opened it, he saw Mo Yuxin in front of the screen the next moment.     Fu Zhitao was stunned for a moment, and then said to other people in the dormitory, "Hey, hurry up the link in the group, Mo Yuxin is on TV?" "     What, Mo Yuxin, what is she doing?" Yao Qian was curious and hurried to click on the link, and it's no wonder she was curious, after all, Mo Yuxin has been doing a lot of flirting recently.     Su Yubing originally thought not to watch it, but Zai Zai woke up now, and Su Yubing was holding Zai Zai in his arms to play, but he was always thinking about what Yao Qian said just now, and couldn't hold back With Zai Zai in her arms, she still reached for her phone and opened the link. She first muted her phone, then connected her bluetooth headset, and looked up to see that her roommates were watching videos, but no one noticed her , Su Yubing breathed a sigh of relief.

    It wasn't that she wanted to see Mo Yuxin, it was mainly because of curiosity.

    Mo Yuxin in the screen first explained what happened in the last anonymous forum, and then she was very moved and praised the leaders of the college. After that, Mo Yuxin followed the reporter to the campus of Xining University. Several students were interviewed, and several students hated people who smeared others in anonymous forums.

    When the screen changed, Mo Yuxin and the reporter appeared in Xiang Siyuan's office again. Mo Yuxin just praised the school, from the leadership's attention to the school leaders' support for her to use legal weapons to defend her rights. It wasn't that they were all in the dean's office that day, seeing Mo Yuxin's moved face, they almost believed it.

    However, the atmosphere that day was obviously tense. The dean obviously wanted them to compromise and not make things worse. Mo Yuxin directly brought the reporter here this time, and even brought such a big top hat to the school. Firstly, not only could the school not prevent Mo Yuxin from suing those lawless people in the forum, but it had to provide convenience in all aspects and deal with those students according to regulations.

    Su Yubing smiled. I really can't see that Mo Yuxin still has such a scheming strategy. He directly tricked the school and the police, and let the reporters report on a hot topic. This is really a win-win thing.     Zai Zai slept all afternoon, just drank milk powder, and now he is extraordinarily energetic, his big eyes blinked and stared at the person on the screen of the phone, and when he was happy, he stretched out his chubby finger to point at the person on the screen. Mo Yuxin looked at Su Yubing and said anxiously: "Yeah, yah~"     Su Yubing looked at Zaizai funny, and when he looked at Mo Yuxin on the screen, his face turned cold again, and said Wake up, Zai Zai is four months old, but Mo Yuxin has not seen Zai Zai yet, Su Yubing hugs Zai Zai in his arms with some distress, Zai Zai still wants to look at the screen with his small head, With a wave of her little hand, she pointed to Mo Yuxin on the screen.     Su Yubing hugged Zai Zai in his arms, wanting to make Zai Zai happy, and whispered to Zai Zai: "Little Moon is playing with mother, don't look at that big villain, okay? The big villain is too bad, Let's ignore her."     Zai Zai was so teased that he laughed, "Giggle giggling." Xiaozui was so happy that he burst into laughter.