Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    When Mo Wenyin walked downstairs to the dormitory, she saw an orange car parked in the temporary parking space on the road downstairs. Jiang smiled and got out of the car, beckoning to Mo Wenyin, "Yin Yin, here it is."

    "I see, sister Jiang Qian." Mo Wenyin smiled and walked towards Jiang Qian, although the two often chatted on the phone, after seeing Jiang Qian herself, Mo Wenyin was still a little shy .

    Jiang smiled and introduced his new car to Mo Wenyin, "Look, Yinyin, this is my new little orange, don't you think it's cute?"

    Mo Wenyin looked at the car with a smile in her eyes Xiaoche smiled and said, "It's pretty nice, and it's cute even when it's small."

    Jiang Qian's new car was praised and very useful and laughed, "Let me just say, you have a good eye, and I also think it's small." Tangerine looks good, unlike Mo Yuxin, that annoying person who insists on saying that my new car is an old man's car, but it makes me so mad."

    Mo Wenyin burst into laughter when her sister said that about Jiang Qian's car, " My sister must be teasing you, don't be angry."

    Jiang Qian waved her hand indifferently and said: "Then I won't be angry, Yinyin, your sister is always pissing me off, if I was angry, I would have been pissed off, she is too naughty , Not at all as obedient as you."

    Mo Wenyin's ears turned red when she heard Jiang Qian praise herself, she had never been praised like this by anyone except her mother. I felt a little embarrassed for a while.

    Seeing that the little girl's ears were red, Jiang Qian leaned over to tease the little girl, "Why are Yinyin's ears red?"

    "Sister~" The little girl's voice was full of grievances and coquettishness.

    Jiang Qian was stunned, smiled and said, "Okay, don't tease Yin Yin anymore, get in the car, my sister will take you around."

    Jiang Qian felt that Mo Yuxin's only advantage was having a good sister, She even has an obedient younger sister, so Yinyin is quite happy to call her older sister.

    After introducing it for a while, someone finally said that her little orange looked good. Jiang Qian was very happy. First, she took Mo Wenyin to the school library and parked the little orange. Jiang Qian took Mo Wenyin Yin went into the library.

    I am ashamed to say that she has been in college for three years, and the number of times she has come to the library can be counted on the fingers, and the number of times she has borrowed books can be counted on one hand, but she still has to pretend to be a regular visitor to Momo Wen Yin introduced.

    "Yinyin, there are mainly comprehensive books on the first floor, and there is a special self-service machine where you can choose a seat. After borrowing books, you can take them away or sit in the self-study room to read. Anyway, it's very convenient. You see Is there any book you want to read? You can borrow it with my library card, and the return time is two months." Jiang Qian introduced Mo Wenyin while walking.

    Looking at the rows of bookshelves in front of her, Mo Wenyin felt a little eager to try, and asked Jiang Qian in embarrassment, "Sister, what if I use you?"

    Jiang Qian smiled and said frankly to the little girl "To be honest, I can't borrow two books a year, Yinyin, you can just borrow them, don't worry about it for me, I rarely read books." The little girl laughed out loud because of Jiang Qian's teasing, "

    No Is that an exaggeration?"

    "Really, I'm ashamed to say that I basically don't come to the library except during exams." Jiang Qian's face turned red when the little girl found out that he didn't like reading.