Chapter 52

Chapter 52 (add more)

    A group of five people arrived at the restaurant that Jiang Qian had reserved in advance. She ordered a meal for eight people, so the portion seemed a bit large.

    Mo Yuxin joked with a smile: "As expected of a rich woman Jiang, she is so proud." "Let's

    put it down, let's all eat more, don't waste it." Jiang Qian said with a smile.

    I don't know why, but the little girl always feels that everyone's relationship has become better after a hot pot meal, and she has become more acquainted with her roommates in her sister's dormitory.

    After the meal, Mo Yuxin wanted to send the little girl back, Jiang Qian volunteered and said: "You don't need to go, I will drive Yinyin back." Mo Yuxin smiled and said:

    "What kind of car are you driving? Your old man Happy?" Jiang Qian complained to Mo Wenyin who was beside her angrily, "Yinyin, look at your     sister, she bullies

    me every day in the dormitory."

Your old man is happy to send Yinyin back, Yinyin, I will come to see you after I finish my work for the past few days." Mo Yuxin told the little girl a few more words, and the little girl left with Jiang Qian.

    Ten minutes later, Jiang Qian drove Mo Wenyin to the restaurant and dormitory. Xiao Li and the others just finished shopping and returned to the dormitory when they saw Mo Wenyin holding a stack of books from Jiang Qian's car. down.     Feng Zhiqiu's eyes were sharp, and he saw Mo Wenyin who was joking with the alpha next to him at a glance, and before he walked over, he shouted: "Yinyin, are you back?" He walked up quickly as if he was usually with Mo Wenyin's relationship is as good as it is.     Mo Wenyin pulled her arm out of Feng Zhiqiu's arms uncomfortably, and replied: "Well, my sister's friend sent me back."     Feng Zhiqiu saw that Mo Wenyin's car logo was a big Ben, and thought that this two-seater car might be It's not cheap, and seeing that Jiang Qian looks good, he immediately greeted her, "Hello, I'm Yinyin's good friend, and my name is Feng Zhiqiu."

    Just now, Jiang Qian saw Mo Wenyin's gesture of pulling her hand out, and knew that the Omega in front of her might not have a good relationship with Yin Yin, so she just nodded politely, and turned to look at Mo Wenyin with a smile: " Yinyin, let's come out to play next time you have a rest."

    "Okay sister Jiang Qian, be careful when you go back." The little girl told Jiang Qian obediently.

    Xiaoli and the others also came over now, Xiaoli gave Feng Zhiqiu a look and said, "That's Yinyin's friend, why are you so excited?" "

    Yinyin's friend is my friend, what's wrong, didn't you follow?" Are you jealous of what people say?" Feng Zhiqiu choked.

    "You think I'm you? I can't hold back when I see an alpha." Xiaoli didn't give in. She really couldn't stand Feng Zhiqiu's behavior these days. They were all waiters in the restaurant. Feng Zhiqiu insisted on thinking It's like being one level higher than others, in fact? We are all in the same boat.

    The two were held back by their roommates, so they didn't fight.

    Xiaoli pulled Mo Wenyin and said to Mo Wenyin: "Yinyin don't pay attention to that kind of person, it's because she wants to know your friend just now, so she got close to you, just now in the dormitory, she said that your sister is not good for a long time. "

    Mo Wenyin's face turned cold, and she said she could bear it, but she just couldn't hear others saying that her sister was not good. "Feng Zhiqiu, I hope you don't speak ill of my sister anymore. As I said, my sister has changed for the better. I don't need to raise it anymore, I hope you can respect others."     "Tch, what's the big deal, who doesn't care about your business, isn't it just getting to know a new alpha? What's there to be arrogant about?" Feng Zhiqiu said with a twist The face is gone.     "Leave her alone, who is she? We can't see that others are living better than her, so let's ignore her." Xiaoli walked away with Mo Wenyin on her arm.     At night, Mo Yuxin received a call from Zhou Hao, "Brother Zhou, is there something wrong?"