Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Mo Yuxin was carefully putting the jade into the bag in the dormitory at the moment, and then received a call from Jiang Qian. The three of them had just finished their meal when they saw a lot of people surrounded by the cafeteria. Go over and have a look It turned out that someone was arguing with Su Yubing about something, so Jiang Qian called Mo Yuxin before he could think about it.

    "What's the matter? Didn't you see me in a while? You called me." Mo Yuxin asked with a smile.

    "Oh no, something happened to Su Yubing. Someone is troubling her. Come here quickly. It seems to be from Yan Fangping's family." Jiang Qian hurriedly explained.

    "Jiang Qian, please help me watch out, don't let Yubing suffer, I'll go down right now." Mo Yuxin hung up the phone, put down the jade and ran out quickly, fortunately she was wearing light clothes today, otherwise she would have run away Not so fast.

    Jiang Qian even brought Chen Ge and Li Xinjie to stand beside Su Yubing.

    Liu Yunmei saw that three more people came over, and they were all alphas, and immediately started to cry again: "Everyone came to see, there are many people bullying few people, six people bully us, our Fang Ping is really blind, I like women like you, if you don't agree to me today, the whole school will know, didn't you say you have an alpha? I want to let your alpha know what kind of woman you are." Chen Ge couldn't hold back

    , She laughed out loud, she was still dressed in sports, with a blue headband on her forehead, seeing her smile, Jiang Qian coughed lightly as a reminder.

    Chen Ge couldn't hold back and continued: "No, aunt, your crying is too fake, you didn't even cry a tear, laugh to death, what does your son have to do with us, meaning that he didn't kill people and we have to be grateful Dade thank you son? Are you crazy? I suggest you go to the hospital for treatment earlier."

    Many of the onlookers were also amused, and the people who came to watch from the beginning have basically figured out the situation now, knowing that it is Yan Fangping's parents In making trouble for no reason, many people have pointed at the two of them at this moment.

    "What is your relationship with this Su Yubing? You are an Omega and so many alphas are related. No wonder my son is so angry. He is the most honest child in the family. You bewitched him to do these things Yes, I just ask you to issue a letter of understanding and you don't even want to, my son's sincerity really feeds the dog." Liu Yunmei yelled for a while, and now her throat was a little cracked.

    "Isn't your son a mad dog? Your son is delusional. Su Yubing doesn't know him at all. He has a unilateral crush on others and his methods are so low-level and nasty. He's even in a detention center, isn't he honest?" Mo Yuxin said. The voice came inside through the crowd.

    "Where did you come from? Come out and talk if you have the ability." Liu Yunmei couldn't listen to others scolding her son, but Yan Dechao didn't say much from the beginning to the end, just followed Liu Yunmei.

    "Come on, excuse me." Mo Yuxin walked through the crowd, saw Su Yubing standing there with frowned eyebrows, blinked at Su Yubing, and walked to her side.

    Mo Yuxin said to Liu Yunmei: "I'm another victim who was almost stabbed to death by your son, what's the matter? Don't go to the detention center to see your son, why come to harass us? We were already frightened, why don't you What do you want to come here to threaten us like this?"

    "I'm here to ask for your forgiveness, you two are fine, there is no injury at all, but my son will be sentenced to several years in prison, he is only in his twenties, He won’t be able to go to school anymore, and now he has to go to jail, please be considerate and considerate of him, just by doing something, he can save half a year in his sentence, if not, we will write a letter of understanding, all you need to do is sign it.” Liu Yunmei said anxiously.