Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    She works three jobs a day, but the wages are not very high. In addition to the commission of the night shift, the highest income is about 300 yuan a day. Su Yubing has to pay for her own tuition, living expenses, and all the baby's expenses. The expenses, as well as the medical expenses that the baby needs to get sick from time to time, she can't make ends meet with the little money she earns.

    Work is tiring, schoolwork is not easy, and the baby has to be taken care of. Su Yubing is sometimes so tired that he doesn’t have enough milk to feed the baby. He always buys milk powder and doesn’t have so much money, so he can only give the baby millet soup. Fortunately, The baby is obedient, and even the millet soup is drunk with relish.

    If it wasn't for the money her roommate lent her, Su Yubing would probably have dropped out of school. Since Mo Yuxin sent something hypocritically, she could accept it herself. Anyway, I know who Mo Yuxin is, and I will never Will be soft on her again.     Su Yubing took out the baby clothes in the bag, it was a pink and tender bear baby clothes, but compared to the baby, this clothes were much bigger, it wasn't that Mo Yuxin bought it wrong, but Babies are somewhat undernourished and grow very slowly, so they are not as big as a typical four-month-old baby.     Fu Zhitao looked at the clothes that were much bigger than the baby, and complained: "This Mo Yuxin really doesn't care at all, the clothes I bought are so much bigger than the baby." Yao Qian tugged at Fu Zhitao's clothes, motioning for     her Don't say these things that make Su Yubing sad.     Fu Zhitao also realized that she had said the wrong thing, and immediately lowered her voice to apologize to Su Yubing, "Yubing, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mention her." "I understand, and what you said is the truth, if she     really I really care about the baby, how could it be possible that the baby is four months old and still ignores it?" Su Yubing's face was surprisingly calm after speaking, as if Mo Yuxin really had nothing to do with her.     Su Yubing took out a can of milk powder, washed a bottle for the baby with water, dripped the milk powder in the bottle on the back of his hand so as not to burn his hands, and then went to the crib to see the baby.

    The baby who is a few months old actually doesn’t cry very much. Most of the time, she goes to bed after eating, and eats after going to bed late. She eats a lot, but her own milk is not enough to feed the baby. Su Yubing looked at the phone , Guessing that the baby was about to wake up, he sat on the side of his bed and waited when he made a mistake. Sure enough, the baby opened his eyes after a while.

    The baby is so small, it doesn't cry when it opens its misty eyes, its big eyes keep rolling in its sockets, and its two short arms keep waving, as if it's looking for something.     Seeing that the baby woke up, Su Yubing stood up to look at the baby. The baby saw that its mother was coming, and the frequency of waving its small arms became faster. The small mouths wanted to speak one by one, but they couldn't say anything. When I came out, I could only "ah, ah, ah" in a hurry.     It wasn't until seeing the baby that Su Yubing showed a smile on his face. He hugged the baby and teased the baby in his arms, "Is little moon hungry again? Be good, let's have dinner. I can grow up sooner."     Su Yubing looked at the bottle, his eyes darkened, and he picked up the bottle to feed the baby.     The baby stared at the contents of the bottle with big eyes. Although she didn't know what the contents of the bottle were, she knew that it was for her to eat, and her stomach would stop growling after eating.     The baby wanted to eat after waking up, and stretched out his little hand to reach for the bottle. Su Yubing looked at the baby with a funny face, "Okay, okay, don't worry, little glutton, here's a drink for you.     " Then, put the nipple of the feeding bottle close to the baby’s small mouth, and the baby opened the small mouth as wide as possible, put the nipple in his mouth with a whimper, and sucked the liquid in the feeding bottle vigorously, while holding the small hand Holding the bottle, when I am tired of sucking, I can take a break to catch my breath and continue to eat.     The baby's cute appearance immediately made the four girls in the dormitory cute.     Fu Zhitao walked over with a smile, looked at the baby, and said with a smile, "Our little moon is just cute, and he eats so cute." "That's right     , our little moon is the most obedient cub." Yao Qian also revealed Auntie smiled.