I Don't Dance

Summary: While you feel that you can't keep up with the other dancers, Dom sees it differently

"One thing that I'm fucking thankful about, is that these outfits aren't bloody arse tight," Your best friend, Dahlia giggled, as the two of you were in your dressing room, getting ready for the newest music video you were filming.

Some people may have called it weird to get dressed with your best friend in a changing room, but that was the emphasis on being best friends. Neither of you had any shame in it, you'd practically seen all of each other.

She did have the point about the outfits. Usually you were forced into the most uncomfortable and oversexualising outfits, but this was something that you could feel hot in, while not being so restricted you couldn't move your legs.

The outfit consisted of two black slip dresses, that had lace trimming along the front and down to the bottom hem, the dress ending at your mid thighs.

There were two fluffy coats, one that was black, and the other in white. In accessory terms, there were fishnet tights that you'd been told to rip how you pleased, black YSL belts, and black army boots.

Finally, it was like a small mountain range of jewellery. There were piles of each different pairs of earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, etc. Anything that could seem to be there was there.

Dom had told you as soon as you arrived whenever combination of jewellery you wanted to wear, you could. He gave you absolutely no limits, it was whatever you wanted.

"Which coat do you want?" Dahlia asked, as she picked up the two fluffy coats, one in each hand, suggesting the two of them to you.

"White coat, it is screaming Cher from Clueless, and I love it," You giggled, as she passed you the coat that you had asked for.

You beamed throwing it over the slip coat, and pulling on the ripped up fishnet tights. You had the belt around the slip dress, though it was only more decoration than anything else.

Leaving you and Dahlia with hundred or so pieces of jewellery, it was like leaving two kids unsupervised in a candy store. You must've tried in the double digits worth, in silver and gold jewellery, ring combinations, anything and everything was possible.

It must've taken you the best part of 20 minutes, but, after a few more attempts, you were finished with your outfits. Leaving your clothes in your bag, in the dressing room, you walked out.

You made your way into the hair and makeup room, and soon the man that soon made your heart speed up, and skip a few more beats than it should. The man you were filming the music video for.

Dom. Fucking. Harrison.

No person on set could deny that he was gorgeous. You would go further than that. He was one of the prettiest men you had arguably ever laid eyes on. 

Half the girls in the dance crew couldn't keep away from him, and since he was in the room, you were all over him, and all of you wanted his every attention. There wasn't one part of him you weren't obsessed with.

Everything about him was entrancing you. The way his green eyes seemed to glow underneath the light. They seemed to have a life of their own.

And, with the dark eyeliner lighting up his eyes, the bright colour was only being accentuated. His eyes, only slightly covered by his own hair. 

His hair, a light fluffy brown, laid over the emerald seas of his own eyes, as there was a necklace around his neck. Every part of you wanted to grab him, and kiss him.

You wanted to grab him, and smash your lips against his, and just savour him. It was an urge you hadn't truly felt. But, you disguised it, as you sat down to do your makeup.

After packing on the 2nd layer of eyeliner, you heard someone walking next to you, and looked over. You immediately felt the surge of butterflies, as he sat down behind you, lazily laying his arms over you.

"Hello, love, you doing alright?" He asked, sitting down behind you. You nodded, as he looked into the mirror. "You have such good eyeliner skills," He complimented, as he stared, genuinely fixated on your eyeliner.

"What's your name?" He asked, as he let go of holding you, to let you finish putting on your makeup. "Y/N," You said, in a soft tone. "That's a pretty name, man," He said, as he laid back.

//

"Y/N! You're behind again!" The director, who was not Dom, snapped.

The dance choreography was not anything complicated, you were with four other girls, and you just had to follow behind Dom, and then a few simple moves. It wasn't anything much.

But, the other girls were going too fast, and you felt that you just couldn't keep up with them. And, the director, was just taking it out on you, for no apparent reason.

"Yeah, Y/N, keep up," One of the girls snarked, and she'd been a bitch to you on set the whole time. 

The four of the other girls and Dom tried to do it a few more takes of it, but you kept messing it up, and the director was borderline screaming at you, and you didn't even want to take it anymore.

"Hey, mate, leave her alone!" Dom defended, as you walked off set, taking some deep breaths in an attempt to calm yourself down. As you walked off set, Dom was the next one to immediately follow you.

As he followed you, you sat down on a table in the room, holding your head in your hands. "Are you alright, love?" Dom asked, and you nodded slowly. "Just that director getting on my nerves," You said, and Dom nodded.

"Of course, he's getting on mine too," He said, in a gentle voice, as he sat next to you. "It's not your fault," Dom said, as he rubbed your back softly. 

It seemed your body was reacting to his words before your brain could think anything you said through. Slowly, you leant your head against his shoulder.

He seemed surprised, but didn't do anything, as he slowly started playing with your hair. As you looked up to him, your eyes met, and the want to grab him and make out with him, in that moment, was there, and as prevalent as ever.

Slowly, your hands wrapped around the back of his head, as he pulled you in, pressing his lips against your own. You savoured the moment, the two colours of your lipsticks melting together into a fiery shade of red.

Maybe it could be your colour now.

Your legs hooked around Dom's waist, as you barely stopped for air, the two of you treating each other like you were each others only sources of oxygen.

The kiss couldn't last, as eventually it had to end, as everyone else was waiting for you. "You might want to fix your lipstick," Dom said, as he reached his thumb up to your lip, trying to clean what he could.

Though it could've been too late, you didn't care.

Everyone could and would know.

A/N! Hi chickens!! IMAGINE 197 WTF?!?! Time isn't real stg.

I hope you enjoyed this <33

Lana 🐔💕