music videos

mix of requests by TrinS3 and yungbludaddict2

desc: after it being highly requested, dom's doing a music video for love song. he needs a girl for the mv and adam gets you on for it. dom is secretly really embarrassed as he's had a crush on you for ages and after a kiss, it all comes out

"so, they want a love song music video?" adam said. "yep" dom laughed, resting his hands against the table behind him. dom had gotten curious and put a poll up on twitter of which song on weird wanted a music video.

it was between charity, ice cream man, teresa and love song. ice cream man and love song were super close 1st but love song had won. dom was just curious but now he actually wanted to do it. "should we?" adam asked.

"let's do it man" dom laughed. adam reached over for a notebook, sitting down in his chair whilst dom sat cross legged on the table. "so what kind of music video we thinking?" adam asked. "like laid back" dom began.

"i'm thinking like me walking through doncaster, going to 'places from my childhood', and it like showing what happened and at the first chorus, a lass playing my lover comes in and i sing the rest to her walking with her" dom said.

"and like kissing her in the end and like, i want it to have the energy of the waiting on the weekend music video we never did if that makes sense, like i want it to be personal and like,, real, if you know what i mean"

"that sounds sick dom" adam said. "and who you want to be the girl?" adam added. "not jesse, it'd be so weird seeing her after strawberry lipstick" dom laughed. "fair enough" adam laughed. "and no-one from the cotton candy video either" he laughed.

"but specifics, i have no idea, if you've got any, be my guest" dom laughed. adam jotted something on his notebook before talking again. "i'll get jess on it and we'll come back with something" adam said.

"sick" dom said, hopping off the table and going down to get lunch. adam looked at the list of names before going to get dom's management. they agreed and after some planning, the shoot was in a few weeks.

*time skip*

"she should be here soon" adam laughed. "i still don't fooking know who's coming" dom said as he did his makeup in the mirror. "adds to the surprise" adam added. "surprises aren't exactly fooking great when you're in doncaster waiting" dom said, reaching over.

"it's not you if you don't mention doncaster at least 10 million times is it?" adam teased. dom rolled his eyes, uncapping the lipstick and beginning to put it on. "hey, sorry i'm late" he heard a familiar voice say.

yours.

dom was surprised he didn't drop his lipstick right then and there. this was a bad coincidence. he hadn't told adam, he hadn't told anyone, but he had the biggest crush on you. you'd met through adam and dom fell hard.

he was beginning to simultaneously love and regret that he'd suggested kissing you at the end. of course he wanted to kiss you, why wouldn't he? but it was scary to him, he didn't want to kiss you when you thought it was just work.

because that wouldn't be what it is to him. and he felt that'd be unfair on you. but he was too scared to confess. "c'mon dom! we need to start" you joked, ruffling his hair. he was still a little dumbfounded but followed you.

the first few bits of the music video were easy enough. they'd pre-filmed the scenes of "the parents" arguing so dom had to walk down the streets, lip-syncing the lyrics from the first verse. "ok y/n, you're on in 3" adam said.

he'd sat down at a bench and was just about to get to the chorus. the moment it started, you walked up to the bench and sat down. you weren't given specific instructions so you reached over for dom's hand.

dom felt his heart skip beats. he kept focusing on lip-syncing but he was still obviously worried. you took his hand and stroked your thumb against his. you rested your head into the crook of his neck.

'for the video', he reached over and ran his hands through your hair. he stood up and walked with you through before sitting again for the kiss. dom didn't know what to do. to be completely honest, neither did you.

you both leant in and your lips met each others. dom felt his stomach swarm with a million butterflies. the kiss was better than he'd ever imagined it being. it was perfect. your hand reached for his cheek and cupped it softly.

he pulled away at the end to lip-sync the words "i won't let you down" he said. you couldn't stop looking at his eyes. they were the perfect shade of green, you could get lost in those eyes forever. "ok that's a wrap people!" the director said.

neither you or dom really moved from the bench. "y/n, can you come with me?" he asked. you nodded as he got up and went to his room. he shut the door. "ok this could go horribly" he said, nervous. "most of your decisions could dom" you added.

"true" dom said, pulling his hair back. "i don't know how to fooking say this, but, i love ya" he said. you were taken aback. "like i really fooking like ya" he said. "you're just perfect, like, i just can't not love you" he said.

"and i wanna be with you" he said. he walked up to you and looked into your eyes. "but only if, you like me of course" he said, beginning to walk away. you pulled him back to you. "i like you too dumbass" you said. dom laughed quietly.

"so,,," dom began not sure what to do. "oh just kiss me already, you were so confident doing this 5 minutes ago" you said. dom got some courage from this and pulled your collar into him. your lips pressed into his and he held your waist softly.

the kiss was even better than the first. his hand got tangled in your hair and the feeling of his rings against your waist was one of the best feelings ever. this was more than you and dom could ever dream to have.

it was perfect.