what to say • pt2

continuation of request by MadisonHolness

"ok fine" you laughed, wiping some lipstick stain off your cheek and neck. you both sat up, resting against the couch. dom turned on the tv and began looking for something that was good for you to watch, you began to open the boxes of pizzas and sides that

"shit. shit. arsehole. shit. well that's an actual arsehole how do they let that on daytime telly?!" dom said skipping through the channels, you letting out a loud laugh. "slap an educational label on it and suddenly it's allowed" you laughed, grabbing some slices of pizza.

"but i get fooking slandered by the way i act on telly" dom said, grabbing some pizza. "dom getting your arse out on live tv probably wasn't your best move" you said in defence. "IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE!!" dom laughed. "you should've probably checked your zipper before moshing" you laughed.

you nuzzled your head into doms neck to pause eating, whilst dom noticed you were there. he kissed your forehead as his hands ran through your hair softly. you lifted your head up and took some more pizza as dom lent you vent about your day. "oh that cunt" dom said when you talked about that woman.

"thank you, i'm glad you agree" you laughed. "is there any garlic bread?" you asked after a bit, looking through the boxes. you also noticed that dom had unironically gotten invested in. "mhm? oh here" he laughed, passing you one of the long, thin boxes.

you took some and immediately threw some in your mouth, the cheese of the garlic bread falling into your mouth. you wiped your mouth on your sleeve. when you were done, you both went to do dishes for the night. dom did washing and you were on drying detail. as a joking thing you did often, you slapped his ass with the towel.

"oh fuck off!" he laughed, showing he wasn't upset. you didn't think it could get wholesome doing the dishes but here you were. he kept staring at you with some soft eyes. you caught onto it and walked happily up to dom and wrapped your arms softly around him. he immediately felt a smile as you leaned in close to him.

dom lifted you up off the ground and twirled you around in the kitchen. you reached over for your phone and started playing sunflower vol 6 by harry styles. dom put you down and held you by your waist as he began to dance softly around with you.

"kiss in the kitchen like it's a dancefloor" dom mouthed along with the words as he softly kissed your lips gently. when you two were done with the little dance party, dom carried you to the pullout bed in the living room. you lay down together as dom whispered sweet nothings in your ear like the fucking angel he was.

"god i love you" dom smiled softly. "you're adorable" you grinned, playing with his hair. "come on, lemme baby you" you said, sitting up as dom lay down. you lay down next to him as you played with his hair and kissed him softly behind his ear. you saw a smirk spread on his face, clearly loving every minute of it.

"little baby" you smirked, sitting him in your lap as you began to mindlessly do his hair whilst he giggled a little. "sit still!" you whined, pulling him back as you did his hair up. "you're beautiful baby boy" you teased, finally finishing doing his hair. he lay down, and you soon followed him.

"baby?" dom asked. "yep?" you asked, sitting up. "can i be little spoon?" he asked softly, a little embarrassed at the idea of it. he usually was the big spoon or the one that babied you, he wasn't used to it being the other way around. "of course bubba, of course" you said. even though dom was taller than you, you spooned him.

you lay a little higher up than him as you wrapped him tightly around you, kissing his forehead over and over, as you ruffled his hair and took care of him. "thank you so much baby" he said, seeing him falling asleep in your arms, one of the most adorable sights you'd ever seen.

A/N: yes i took the past version of this chapter out because i hated it lmao this one better