fainting

requested by fanficgal009

desc: dom has a show today and when dom moshes during the show, from exhaustion and dehydration, he faints onstage. you are quick to act, getting him offstage and take care of him for the rest of the night

"this is gonna be sick love" dom laughed as he put his eyeliner on. you looked over at his water bottle and shook it. it was a lot heavier, so it was fuller. "dom, you need to drink more" you said, passing it to him.

"love, i'll be fine!" he said. you pouted at him, he always melted when you pouted. "please baby" you said. he rolled his eyes a little. "fine" he smiled. he took a sip of his drink before being called away.

you worried about him sometimes. sometimes he'd just forget to do the most basic things like drinking and sleeping. granted you were guilty of that too but you weren't moshing on stage every night for up to two months.

"dom, we're on in 5" adam said. "i know, i know" dom said, rubbing his eyes. however much he wouldn't admit it, you knew he was tired. "baby, are you sure you're ok?" you asked, holding your hand to his cheek.

 "i'm fine love" dom said, taking your hand and kissing it softly. soon the show was starting and dom ran to go onstage. you tried to smile and forget about it, this is what he loved doing more than anything after all.

so it was difficult to outright say to him, hey, no show tonight. you looked backstage and he was busy moshing to 21st century liability. you could hear in his voice he was really tired. he just hadn't gotten much sleep.

he kept moshing and going through halfway through the album 21st century liability when you got really concerned. he was beginning to sway around over and over and you could tell his speech was slurring.

everyone seem worried. adam went over and tried to help dom. he took his guitar off but the minute he did that he fainted straight onto the floor. "jesus" colson said, going to help dom. the lights, music and everything was still blaring.

before anyone else could, you sprinted over to dom. "i've got him" you said to the others. you sat him up and lifted him up. "sorry guys" you said to the audience. no-one was angry, they just wanted to know if he was okay.

you went to dom's dressing room and locked the door. you got a towel and ran it under the cold water tap. you put it on his forehead and pressed it against his forehead. you poured a cold drink of water for when he woke up.

a few moments later, dom stirred awake. "love w-what the fook?" he asked, trying to sit up. "no, no baby, sit down bubba" you said, making him lay down again. "what happened?" he asked. "you passed out baby" you said, pressing it again.

"oh shit, of fooking course i would in the middle of a show" dom said. you let out a little laugh. "you need to focus on yourself baby" you said softly. "get your jacket off darling" you said, pulling it off.

you took his leather jeans off along with his shirt so he was just in a pair of shorts. you opened the windows to get the air cooler. "thank you love" he said tiredly. you passed him the water and he took it gratefully.

there was a knock on the door and you unlocked it, seeing adam, tom and colson. "is he ok?" adam asked with sincerity in his voice. you opened the door some more so he could see where dom was.

"great, do you want us to get him anything?" colson said. "y/n" dom said, drawing out the last letter of your name. "can you rewet the towel?" he asked. you went back to him, taking the towel out of his hands.

you poured some of the water out of the bottle, wringing out the towel and putting it back over his forehead. "thank you love" he said, clearly tired. "if you're tired baby, please just get some sleep" you said softly.

"o-okay, night bubba" he said, reaching out for your hand before falling asleep. you grabbed a thin blanket and threw it over him, using his jacket as a pillow. "we'll leave him to it" adam said, all 3 of them leaving.

you messed with dom's hair and kissed his cheek before sitting down in the seat by his vanity. you looked back at him, curled up under the blanket, a soft expression on his face. god you loved him. so, so much.