July 30th: She's Electric

As calm as Dom was attempting to be, he wasn't at all. He was celebrating his stag-do with Tom, Adam and Colson. They were currently in the car on their way to the venue for the wedding. For once, Dom was the quiet one.

3 bottles of beer were sitting in the car. Dom was the only one not drinking. He didn't want to be drunk or hungover at his wedding, only the next morning. He looked nervously down at the phone, which was playing the Doncaster Rovers match.

"I don't understand this one fucking bit," Colson said, looking down at the game. Adam and Tom smirked. "We know you stupid American," Tom said, smirking. Dom was close to silence. "Everything alright, Dom?" Colson asked, noticing his silence.

"I'm just nervous," Dom confessed. "Why?" Adam asked. "Well it's my fucking wedding in like, what, 12 fucking hours?! No wonder I'm so worried!" Dom said, exasperated. "Mate, I promise you, it's going to be okay," Tom said, trying to assure him.

"How do you know? You're not married!" Dom stated, not offensively, just stating a fact. Colson, Adam and Tom were not all sure of what to say. "Can I see your phone?" Colson asked. "Why?" Dom asked. "Just want to call your mum, she can give you advice," Colson explained.

Hesitantly, Dom passed over his unlocked phone. Colson left the phone down so Dom could clearly see him going to his contacts. "Still have you saved your mum saved into your phone as Mummy?" Colson smirked. Dom nodded.

Colson called Sam and passed the phone back to Dom. "Everything okay Dom?" Sam's comforting voice asked. "I'm just nervous mum, man, it's scary," He said. "I know Dom, but it's going to be okay, I promise," She assured.

"You're going to be alright, and even if it doesn't go perfectly, it's realistically one day, and you're still going to spend your marriage with Y/N," She assured. Dom tried to take the assurance, not wanting to worry himself.

"And if you're not drinking, there's no harm in a drink or two," She suggested.

"MUM!" Dom said surprised into the phone. "Oh c'mon, I had a fair amount myself before my wedding to your dad! It's not the worst thing in the world!" She laughed. "Okay Mum, thank you," He smiled. "Bye sweetheart! See you tomorrow!" She laughed.

"Bye!" Dom smiled, hanging up from the call. He decided he was going to drink. "Tom, get me a beer," He said. "C'mon lad," Dom said, getting him a drink. Dom took the drink, taking it a little too quickly without much hesitation.

When the car got to their hotel room, Adam began playing music. Shuffling through the playlist, the song changed to She's Electric. Dom couldn't explain the emotion he felt listening to that song. It was the reason he fell in love with music.

He was in love with it. But tonight there was a new level of emotion to the song. She's Electric was suddenly about you. It felt as though it'd be yours for so long, he just hadn't realised it. You were both electric, it was yours.

Tears began to well in his eyes. "Mate, are you alright?" Tom asked, seeing his eyes well. Dom nodded as he rubbed his eyes, wiping away his tears. "Yeah, just a little emotional," He laughed slightly. "Oh what are we going to do about you?" Adam asked, hugging him.

//

You and Dom got up from your table, going to the dancefloor. Your whole family cheered and clapped as Adam got the song up for you. You hadn't planned a dance, Dom was going to surprise you and pick a song for you on your first day.

Soon, you heard the beginning of She's Electric. Your friends, who knew how much Dom loved that song, immediately awed. A smile was plastered on your face. Dom wrapped his left arm around your waist as his right hand took your own.

Your free hand rested on his other shoulder as you began to dance together. You swayed together on the dancefloor, having no real coordination, but loving the moment. He let go of your hand and swayed you around to the beat.

As your hands held each other again, everyone, as well as you saw that tears were welling in his eyes. You took out the handkerchief stuffed in his suit pocket and lifted it to wipe his eyes. He smiled as you wrapped your arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

He hugged you tightly, both of you just pressed against each other and walked to the beat of the song. "I love you, my wife," He whispered into your ear. You beamed, a small giggle escaping your lips. "I love you too, my husband," You smiled back.

The song finished, you went back to your table as everyone clapped and cheered. Dom kissed your lips softly, holding your hands. "I love you," He smiled, kissing your forehead. "Love you more than you know," You beamed back to him.

You were electric, now he was electric too.

A/N. July Daily is ending tomorrow, no-one touch me, I'm not ready!! :(