protective

requested by lokifriggasonodinson

desc: you and dom go out to a club together and you get a little more drunk that you'd planned to. dom's getting you home and tries to get you into bed when you insist you have a boyfriend, making him melt in the process.

"C'MON DOM!!" you called, rushing down the stairs. "SATURDAYS 2 FOR 1 ISN'T GOING TO DRINK ITSELF!" you laughed. dom rolled his eyes but laughed as he followed you. honestly he was just surprised you hadn't fallen running in heels.

you grabbed your keys as dom left with you. the cab was waiting and you climbed in, feeling the hot summer air against your bare arms. the soft material of your black dress was cool against your skin.

dom opened the cab door and you smiled, flattered. you got into the back of the car and dom sat next to you, closing the door. "it's gonna be so good man" dom said, pulling your head to his shoulder, kissing your neck.

you drove through the busy city centre and to the nightclub. a steady queue was building as you pulled up. "oh for piss sake man" he said. "c'mon, lemme show you the magic of being a girl in a strapless dress" you said.

you walked straight up to the bouncers, your arms pushing your chest and they let you in, dom dragged in by you as he was holding your hand. "it's that easy as a lass?!" dom shouted over the loud music of the club.

"how do you think so many teenage girls sneak into clubs at 16 or 17?!" you laughed, pulling him to the bar. he was surprised but at least you were in the bar. it was crowded and loud, but dom felt safe due to the ratio of men to women.

there were a lot more women than men and most men there seemed to have a girlfriend that they were with, or vice versa. "dommy!" you called. dom turned around and you passed him a drink.

he took it and began dancing with you. his arms were tight around your waist as he danced with you. "can we get a round of shots?!" you called, going to the bar, dom's grip still on your waist as he kissed your cheek over and over.

the bartender passed them. "OK! whoever downs it last, pays for the next drinks" you said. "3,2,1, go!" you added quickly. you both immediately took the shot as quick as you could but you were faster than dom.

"HA! now you have to buy the drinks!" you laughed. "aight, waiter" he said, calling him over. since dom was paying for this round, you naturally bought the most expensive drink there was. "bastard" he joked as he handed over the cash.

"love you too" you said, kissing his cheek. you took your drink and dom snapped a picture and posted it on insta with the caption "they made me buy them the most expensive drink,,, you lot better go stream weird now"

you were halfway through the drink when dom was finished typing. "bloody hell, you weren't messing around" he said. you laughed as you took some more of your drink, dom moving onto his drink.

 you drank together and danced together for around an hour or so before dom decided to pack it up. "why we going home?" you said, your voice slurred a little. "because you can barely stand up straight, let alone dance" he said softly.

you got to the car and got in the back, sitting together. dom made sure you were safe and took care of you. you got back to your place. "c'mon, let's go to bed love" he said. "no!" you suddenly said, determined to leave.

"why, what's wrong?" he asked, locking the door because you were drunk and the worst place for you would be outside. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" you said. dom's heart immediately melted. even drunk you'd thought about being loyal to him.

"i am your boyfriend little idiot" he said smiling still, his hand up to your cheek. "are you?" you said, seeming to come back to your senses in some sort of way. "DOM!" you said, throwing your arms around him as if he weren't there 5 seconds ago.

he rolled his eyes. "you definitely need to go to bed" he laughed softly, carrying you upstairs. he took you to the bathroom to get your makeup off before going to bed. "goodnight darling" he said softly.