July 8th: Swarmed

As you walked into the restaurant, Dom walked behind you. His jacket lay over your shoulders. You recently started dating Dom, and dear God, it'd been an absolutely wild ride. You and Dom were both shooting a movie together, and you caught feelings while on set.

Asking other actresses who'd been in the game longer for advice, they all told you it would simply not end well, and would be a mess if you tried to make a move on your love interest. But it was too late already. You were falling for him hard.

One of the most awkward things was that you and Dom had a sex scene together, which was incredibly awkward to film together. Whilst filming is possibly one of the least erotic things to possibly do together, each other being naked was enough to fluster each other.

Slowly, both of your flirting and attempts on each other slowly meant you caught onto your feelings for each other, and began to date together. And the media had gone absolutely mad over it, they couldn't leave the issue alone.

And the paparazzies were absolutely determined to get pictures of you together. Whilst paparazzi and fans always took pictures for movie sets when famous singers were on set, this was another level. They were going another level too far.

They would try to zoom in on the windows of your trailers to see if they could catch you two together. This was overwhelming for everyone, and especially for you. This was your time properly in the public spotlight.

You'd done smaller acting roles before getting into this movie, which was meant to be a lot smaller, until people found out Dom was going to join the cast, which absolutely blew the movie out of the water, everyone knew it.

So tonight, Dom was trying to take you out to dinner, to try to get your mind off it, and treat you. As Dom looked over the menu, you immediately panicked. All outside the place were cameramen. Fuck. Someone must've tipped them off.

"Dom!" You hissed between your teeth. Dom looked confused but you tilted your head to draw his attention to the window. In his peripheral vision, he looked over at the windows. He rolled his eyes, before getting up from his chair.

You stayed frozen in your seat as Dom talked to the waiter. You went on your phone, opening Twitter. Already, people had posted pictures on social media. Both of you hadn't even been here 5 minutes yet, and this had already gone down.

@y/n: If you're a paparazzi actually fuck you

@y/n: Can't even have dinners out these days..

"Y/N, c'mere, we're leaving," Dom said, holding out his hand, offering for you to take it. You took his hand, before getting up. You grabbed your bag as you left the restaurant. Immediately, camera flashes, groups of men shouting at you, asking questions.

You pulled your hat down over your face, and lifted Dom's jacket over your face. Dom guided you back to the car, and the taxi driver immediately began to drive away. As the car drove away, you began to cry softly.

Tears streamed down your face, holding your knees. You felt so humiliated, and so angry. You just wanted a damn dinner out with your boyfriend, and not have to be swarmed with paparazzi and press as soon as you got there.

"Hey, Y/N, Y/N, c'mere," Dom soothed, pulling you into a cuddle. He pressed kisses to your cheek softly, trying to soothe you and calm you down. "Y/N, it's okay," He assured, rubbing your back, and letting you cry softly into his shoulder.