cake baking

requested by madz_blud

desc: you're a little and dom is your caregiver, and you decide to make a cake together. dom keeps you occupied with drawing in the flour but a fight over the cake batter soon turns the night upside down

age regression so if you don't like it, just skip this imagine :D

"y/n! c'mere!" dom said. "one second" you giggled as you walked with your blanket underneath your arm. you were currently in your little space, which you used as a coping mechanism because of trauma.

you'd had your childhood cut short before it should've been, in the sense that you'd been exposed to a lot of mature themes and scenarios that you shouldn't have been exposed to as young as you were.

so to try live out some sense of childhood, you age regressed. it was completely unsexual; it was mainly stuffed animals, water bottles which were similar to sippy cups, cartoon shows, blankets and acting a lot more child like.

dom was your caregiver, you'd both decided you preferred that over DDLG. he wasn't completely dominant, it was like the name implied, he took care of you. he was gentle and made sure you were comfortable when he did anything whilst you were in little space.

"how's the cake going?" you asked as you sipped on your water bottle. dom smiled, looking up at you. you had one of his pink hoodies on and it was baggy on you, coming down to your knees. "good y/n" he smiled.

"i wanna help!" you insisted as you went to sit up. "no y/n, you might get yourself hurt" dom said sweetly as he continued to stir the batter. "please?" you begged, a stuffed animal wrapped under your arm.

"no y/n" dom said again but you could tell he wanted to give in. "please??" you pouted softly. he smiled before pouting. "you can sit on the counter okay?" dom said. you happily laughed as you sat yourself down on the table. 

dom grabbed some of the flour and poured some onto the table. "you can draw in that if you want" he said softly. you put your stuffed bunny down on the floor as you began drawing and making lines and circles in the flour.

dom finished pouring the batter into the pans as he looked over at what you were writing. you'd written "dom & y/n" into the flour. "aww y/n," he smiled, kissing your cheek gently. "can you move for me? you'll get burnt otherwise" he said. 

you got up from the counter and sat down on the kitchen floor, sitting a good distance away. dom put the pans in the oven and shut the door before you spoke up. "can we eat the leftover batter out of the bowl?" you asked.

you remembered doing it when you were little, it was one of the few nice memories you had of childhood. "of course, c'mere" dom said, lifting you up, even tho he knew you could sit yourself up on the counter. he passed you another spoon as you began scooping.

you began eating the batter together. "tastes good!" you giggled as you took another spoonful. as you both ate, you decided to see how far you could push your luck. you put some batter on your finger and dragged it across dom's cheek. 

"y/n!" dom joked as he wiped it off of his own cheek. you saw him putting some batter on his own finger. you didn't waste any time bolting for it, immediately getting off the counter, running around the house laughing.

"you know i'm gonna get you y/n!" dom laughed as he continued to run around the house. after one lap of the house, dom caught up with you in the living room again. he tackled you onto the couch and then dragged the batter down your face.

you giggled, trying to resist back and forth as dom kept his grip firm yet gentle against you. "here comes the kiss monster!" dom giggled as he kissed your cheek repeatedly, eating the batter off of your cheek.

you giggled at the feeling of him kissing you. "let's go check on the cake, alright y/n?" dom said as he carried you back to the kitchen. he checked on the cake, it looked done now. he sat you down as he got the cake out of the oven.

he put it on the cooling rack, looking down at you, where you were sitting on the floor, your blanket wrapped around you and the same bunny sitting in your arms. "aww, who's my little girl?" dom cooed, lifting you up.

he showered your neck in kisses as he left kisses on your neck. you giggled at the feeling. "when can we eat the cake dommy?" you asked. "in a few hours love, it'll take a while to cool down" dom said softly.

you pouted. "i don't wanna wait two hours!" you whined as dom jumped you up and down in his arms like you were an actual baby. you wrapped your arms around his neck to keep your balance steady as he did it.

"well you're just gonna have to be brave okay y/n?" dom said softly. you pouted but dom made a new offer. "how about we watch the little mermaid to kill some time?" he offered. you felt a smile on your face. "yes!" you giggled.

dom smiled, sitting down on the couch with you. you adjusted your blankets so you were still covered by it, your bunny in your arms as you sat down in dom's lap. you watched the movie, dom feeling you sway to the beat in his lap.

before dom knew it, he'd self admittedly gotten more invested than he thought he would, turned his attention to you. "do you want-?" dom began before seeing you were asleep in his arms. he smiled, running his hand through your hair.

he lifted you up in your blanket before carrying you to the spare bedroom, which you'd turned into a little space bedroom. it was a lot more childlike, it had stuffed animals, colouring books, all of the different things you'd liked.

he tucked you into bed, closing the curtains, kissing your forehead. "goodnight y/n" he smiled, closing the door to your bedroom. he went back to the kitchen, smiling seeing your flour art on the kitchen counter. he really didn't want to have to rub that out.

hi a/n from me! i'm taking this book off a schedule as ik i can update more than twice a week and i get new ideas a lot so i'll just update when i want! baby blue and the mgk book are still on schedule but this one isn't!