backstage

desc: you've been dom's guitarist for a while and he's always a tease but on stage tonight it's been even more tense. you try to get your own back but dom is quick to put you in your place and show you who's in charge here

*smut warning*

"y/n! dom! you're on in 5!" colson called as he finished doing his eyeliner. you adjusted your fishnet top under your baggy red t-shirt. "dom that's my eyeliner" you said, taking the eyeliner pencil out of his hands.

you passed him his. "oh cheers" he said, adding even more eyeliner over the amount of it he hadn't removed yet. you finished and tuned the guitar, checking it was working. you'd been dom's guitarist for around a year.

adam still was his guitarist but you two alternated sometimes to give the other a break. so a few nights it'd be adam, some it'd be you. but tonight it was you. soon dom was on stage. you followed with your guitar onstage.

he started with 21st century liability, moshing everywhere on stage. you were stuck in a mix of staring at dom and focusing on playing the guitar. all the songs from 21st century liability went well and without issues.

then it got to parents. dom started to move towards you and you felt butterflies in your stomach. he stood next to you, his face inches away from your own. he scrunched up his nose and began shaking his head.

you tried to act normally, still strumming your guitar. you looked up and saw dom body-rolling onto you. his lips were so close to yours and you thought he was going to kiss you. but he didn't, he walked away.

he walked back onto center stage and began singing the chorus of parents. you felt a pit build in your stomach. you wanted dom to kiss you. i mean, who wouldn't really? you felt your cheeks burn. who was he to think he could tease you like that?

you were going to get your own back.

the show was over and you'd both gone backstage. now it began. "dom?" you asked. "yeah?" he said, moving his hair away from his face. "you've got something on your face, c'mere" you said softly.

he walked over to you and you wiped an imaginary thing off his face. you looked at his left eye, then down at his lips then at his other eye. you smirked before walking away from him, your skirt a little higher than usually before.

you bent down to tune your guitar and let dom get a complete view of your arse. dom couldn't keep a smile back. if you kept going like this, he'd show you your place. he was the one who did the teasing.

"y/n?" dom said, drawing out the last letter of your name. "yeah?" you asked. he smirked. he walked over to you and wrapped his hands around you. "did you really think you could tease me and get away with it?" he asked.

immediately you blushed, your thighs pressing together as your stomach swarmed with butterflies. "maybe" you said, your voice trembling. dom tutted to you. "such a bad kitten" he said. you felt your legs shake.

dom went to his dressing room and you lay down on the couch in there. dom locked the door and you knew where this was going. he lay down on top of you and kissed you, holding your face under your chin.

you felt his hands pull off your red t-shirt leaving you in your fishnet top, with your bra underneath it. "so beautiful" he teased, running his hand down your stomach softly, his painted nails against your skin.

you'd already kicked off your shoes and dom pulled off your red plaid skirt painfully slowly. you began taking dom's clothes off. you pulled off his dress and the mesh top underneath it. he was now only in his boxers.

dom pulled out a condom from a drawer by the vanity and taking off his boxers, putting the condom on. "if you want me to stop, just say yellow ok? it's our safe word" he said. you were grateful he gave you that.

you nodded as he pushed himself into you. you tensed up a little, your nails digging into dom's back. "it'll feel better in a few moments, okay?" dom said. you nodded, wanting him to continue. he began thrusting into you.

soon you couldn't control how much noise you were making, it felt too good. "keep it down kitten or we'll get caught" he said. that only made you the more turned on and dom took action himself.

he lifted his hand around your mouth and clamped, forcing you to be quiet. you moaned into dom's hand as you squirmed underneath him. without moving out of you, dom reached over for a pair of handcuffs.

he moved his hand away from your mouth to take your hands and cuff them to the hook of a coat peg above you. "why'd you have th-?" you asked before dom put his hand over your mouth again. "what did i say about keeping it down y/n?" he asked.

you let out a moan and dom needed you to keep it down. he reached over for his belt and ran it across your naked thigh. "i do know how to use this so i'd keep it down if i was you" dom said. butterflies swam through you.

you did as you were told, biting your lip to keep back moans. "good kitten" dom said, putting the belt down on the side of the couch. soon you were close to finishing. "d-dom?" you managed to say through his hand.

he momentarily moved his hands to let you speak. "c-close" you muttered, your back beginning to arch. "so soon? am i that good?" he asked. you wanted to roll your eyes but couldn't focus on anything else.

"it's ok, finish" dom said. you felt your back arch as you finished on dom's thigh. he pulled out and cleaned himself up before cleaning you up. "you did so good" he said softly, kissing your cheek. you smiled as dom pulled on your skirt.

dom had only finished putting on his jeans when there was a knock at the door. dom had gotten to go get it. "dom the cha-" you began before he'd already opened the door. it was adam, colson and tom.

brilliant.

"is everything okay in here?" colson asked. "yeah it's fine, we're just getting dressed" dom said. "but you've only taken your shirt off?" tom said. dom nodded slowly before they all saw you. adam was the first to spot the chain.

"oh for god's sake you've shagged in there haven't you?!" he said, his scottish accent even more prominent. "for god's sake, we go in there you know?" tom added. "i hope you fucking used protection" colson said.

dom was blushing bright red by now and you were just annoyed. "leave me alone!" dom protested. "only you, could get a 2nd guitarist, shag her in your dressing room and leave her tied up for us to see" adam laughed.

"i can hear you, you know?" you said, annoyed. "sorry y/n" tom said. "now dom can you untie me prick?" you said. "what did you call me?" dom said in a joking voice. "can you untie me dom?" you asked.

"that's more like it" dom said, going over to you. "excuse me while i'm sick into a bin" tom said, seeing himself out. "hey, wait for me" adam said, following and colson following in tow. "you know that could've been avoided if you'd untied me" you said.

"i didn't think of that"

*hi sorry if this is shit, smut is not my strong point lol*