short queen

*requested by @Silvermoon1988 !*

desc: you're short (like 4'11 short) and dom always teases you for your height, always completely platonically. you let dom know sometimes it makes you upset and he makes you smile

"DOM!!" you called from the kitchen. nothing. "DOMMY!!" you called again. finally, he came into the kitchen. "what's it now?" he asked. "can you help me reach the top shelf?" you asked, your cheeks red in a mix of embarrassment & annoyance. "ok little miss shorty" he smirked.

you pouted before speaking. "DOM I'M NOT THAT SHORT!" you retaliated. "if you need to get me to get you something from a top cupboard that's 5 feet something high at best i consider that pretty short" he teased. "i-i-oh fuck off!" you laughed

"what'd you need?" dom asked. "the plates for the pasta!" you said, going over to the hob and draining the pot. dom opened the door & got the plates. he grabbed them and passed them to you. "thank you" you beamed, putting the pasta on the plates and passing one to dom.

dom walked with you to the kitchen and you sat down on the couch. you rested your head against his shoulder as he found something to watch on the tv. you ate together as he skipped through channels. "boring, boring," he said in regular fashion.

"you know you could just skip, commentary isn't needed" you laughed. "but where's the fun in that?!" he asked. you rolled your eyes as he continued his regular scheduled commentary. "nah keep this on this looks sick" you said through a mouthful of food.

"ok fine darling whatever makes you happy" he said with a smile. you watched it together, it was a true crime documentary covering the night stalker cases. "love i'm not gonna fooking sleep tonight, this shit is terrifying" he said. "i'll protect you" you giggled, sitting in his lap as you wrapped your arms around him.

"what, all fooking 4'11 of you?!" dom teased. "i might be small but i am fiesty" you smirked. "more like fooking feral" dom added as you dissolved into laughter. "i hope you don't actually mind me teasing you about your height" dom said when you finished laughing. you thought before responding.

"nah not like 90% of the time, though sometimes when i'm genuinely pissed i can't do something, i don't think anyone taking the piss helps anyone" you laughed truthfully. "fair enough, i didn't genuinely annoy you in the kitchen did I?" dom asked. you shook your head. "nope" you smiled.

"i'm glad, would never want to insult my princess" he smiled. "anyways, there's perks to you being short" he smiled. "like what?" you smiled curiously. "put this on love" he said, passing you one of his jumpers that was laying over the couch. you took off your t-shirt and quickly put it on.

wearing doms clothing was never something you fought against. you soon noticed why dom wanted you to do it. the sleeves went way over your own hands and the thing was so long it was practically a dress on you. "see, and you're way more cuddly this way!" dom said. you could barely put your pasta down before dom began.

he wrapped his arms around you tight, keeping you to his chest as he kissed you over as he surrounded you in blankets. "dom!!" you giggled. "see? perks" dom laughed. "ok now let me out, i wanna eat" you laughed. "i'll spoon feed ya" dom joked, picking up your plate.

"for god's sake!" you laughed, finally getting out of all the blankets. "you're such a baby" he giggled. "oh piss off" you said, shoving your mouth with some more pasta. "well it was a distraction from the documentary" dom laughed.

"yeah, pay attention to it instead"