bottom

requested by special_gay_square

a/n! i don't have cerebral palsy, if anyone who's reading this does and finds it inaccurate, please correct me so i can fix it as quickly as i can. i have asked people who have cerebral palsy to help me try make everything as accurate as i can

smut so if you don't like it, don't read it!

desc: dom and you are having sex for the first time and dom is talking about who should be on top. after your leg surgeries, it's painful to top for even a while. dom is very understanding about it and as well as top, he is careful not to hurt you.

"y/n?" dom called from the bedroom. you walked into the bedroom, dom was sitting on the bed. "can you c'mere a second?" he asked. you put your phone in your pocket as you lay down on the bed next to him. "what's up?" you asked as he ran his hands through your hair.

"so you know, we've been together a while, so i was wondering if you'd like to take this relationship to the next level" dom said, his hands toying with your bra strap. you squirmed in bed, excitedly.

you'd been wanting to have sex together for a while but you weren't going to be the one to bring it up first, you wouldn't want to rush him or pressure him. "i'd love to dom" you cooed as you turned around, straddling his hips.

he wrapped his hands softly around your hips, running his hands down your thigh which was covered by your leggings. you pulled him into a kiss, kissing his neck, his cheeks and lips softly. he wrapped his hands around the bottom of your jumper, pulling it off.

he kissed your collarbone and neck, sucking on your skin, leaving purple blue hickeys all over your chest. you hissed at the feeling, your head rolling back. "fuck dom..." you whined as you felt dom's hands around your leggings.

he pulled them off and you instantly wanted to hide. your legs were covered with scars from different surgeries. the first was a tendon transfer on your ankle, which had faint but still visible scarring.

the next surgery was the when your knee sprained and you needed your whole leg to be reconstructed. the biggest scar was the metal plate on your left hip. they'd put a metal plate there to stop your bones from shifting.

on the bottom of your heel was where a pressure sore had formed from your cast. your final scar was on your higher upper thigh, just under your groin, which was from the leg reconstruction. dom had seen your scars and they never bothered him.

he found them interesting, each of them told a story to him. he loved running his hands down your legs and telling you the different things he could see in the lines on the scars. but he knew you were insecure about them.

"would you mind if i kissed them?" dom asked softly. "go ahead darling" you laughed as dom took a soft grip on your thigh. he kissed your legs down softly, lifting his head up and began kissing softly.

he knew to be soft with it, kissing gently as his hands lay softly around your hips. he knew too much pressure on the hip plate could hurt a little so he took care. he kissed your hips, along your v line softly.

"may i?" he asked, his hand around your underwear band. you nodded, giving consent to him. he took a grip of the underwear band, pulling it off. he flicked his fingers against your clit, making you squeal softly.

dom pulled you on top of him, about to straddle him. you stopped him as you took a grip on his hands. "can i bottom? it hurts my legs if i'm on top like this" you explained. instantly, dom took a hold of your hips.

"of course darling, do you want me to gentle as well? i won't hurt you" he promised. you nodded as he took off his boxers. he was rock hard by now, making you a little flustered. you lay down on the bed as he gently pushed your legs open, pushing his dick inside of you.

you moaned at the feeling alone as he gave you a few moments to adjust. he started thrusting his hips softly into you, being gentle, almost a little too gentle. "more dom, please, more" you whined, moving your own hips to get more friction.

"are you sure darling?" he asked. you nodded and he started thrusting a little harder, making the friction more and more intense with each thrust. you moaned loudly, repeating his name like a mantra. you were close to coming already.

dom began rolling his hips against yours, making you more and more turned on as you went on. "fuck..." you moaned as you got closer and closer to coming. "dom, dom i'm close" you whined out as your head rolled back.

dom was as close as you were, hissing through his teeth as his thrusts got slower but more intense. "fuck, fuck, fuck, y/n" dom whined as he came, his thighs shaking. you weren't far behind him, your legs equally shaky.

both of you were out of breath but both of you felt absolutely euphoric. "c'mon y/n, let's get you cleaned up" dom said, pulling out of you. he went to the bathroom, coming back with a towel. he cleaned up your legs, being gentle not to hurt you.

once he cleaned your legs up, he left a soft kiss on your cheek. you changed into some new clothes, laying down on the bed. dom lay down next to you, leaving soft kisses all along your cheek.

"you did so well baby, i love you" dom said softly as his eyes closed softly. you were equally tired and weren't far behind in falling asleep. cuddled up to dom, you fell asleep, knowing that you were safe in his arms.