Unhealthy

Requested by zeptosis // X ftm reader // Desc: You've been wearing your binder for more than 8 hours, and Dom tries to convince you to take it off, since it's been so long. When you refuse, he has to find his way to convince you.

Even though you and Dom were only lying around the house, you were still wearing your binder. You felt most secure wearing it, you knew Dom didn't care if you were wearing it or not, but it mattered to you.

Not having a flat chest made you feel dysphoric, you preferred when you could make your chest go flat. You knew how unhealthy it was to wear a binder for a long time, but you didn't care. I mean, it wasn't guaranteed.

But Dom wanted to make sure you were as healthy as possible. He knew your own personal boundaries were your own, but there was a line between what you wanted, and what really was healthy.

"Y/N?? Baby," He said, sitting on the bed whilst you sat in the mirror, brushing out your hair. "Yeah?" You asked, looking over at him. "You know, it's really not healthy to wear your binder for so long," He said.

Immediately feeling uncomfortable in the situation, you ignored him, continuing to brush out your hair. "Y/N, I'm serious, c'mon, you shouldn't be wearing it for over 8 hours, it's literally dangerous for your skin," He said.

"I know that," You snapped quickly, standing up. "Hey, woah, I know it's a touchy subject for you," Dom said. "Sorry," You quickly apologized, feeling bad. "I just don't want you to see me femininely," You said.

"I don't see you femininely. You look incredibly handsome to me," He said, sitting up in bed. "C'mon, if anything we've both got tits," Dom said, attempting to make you laugh. It worked, and you couldn't resist a laugh.

"Please Y/N, for me?" He asked. Finally, you obliged, reaching to take off your binder. Once you took it off, you stood in front of Dom, shirtless and felt as though you wanted to cry, immediately. But Dom's reaction oddly assured you.

He was barely making a big deal out of it, he was looking at something on his phone. But in an odd way that helped. He wasn't making a deal out of it, it was normal to him. Putting your shirt on, you lay down in bed next to him.

"There's my baby," He said, pulling you into a hug and laying down with his arms wrapped around your shoulders. With a soft smile, he pressed a kiss to your forehead. Smiling, he ran his hand through your hair, softly.

"You're so handsome Y/N," He said, running his hand along your fingertips. You blushed softly, you were an absolute sucker for his compliments. "Thank you Dom," You muttered out, a dark red covering your cheeks.

"I love ya," He smiled. "Will you marry me?" You asked, singing along to the song. Dom burst out laughing, his stomach cramping as he tried to catch his breath. "You're such an idiot," He said with a laugh.

"Your idiot though," You said, swaying your legs back and forth over the covers. "Of course, you're always my idiot. As annoying as you've been, at least you're always there," He said, looking you dead in your eyes.