Holy *Poly Smut*/New Series!

You sat on the couch with your feet up, watching the TV. You, Colson and Dom all had the house to yourself for the first time in a long while. Casie was currently staying at her best friends house for a sleepover.

Dom and Colson were sitting next to you, Colson's head on your shoulder. You hadn't had sex or any sort of sexual contact in 4 months. But there was a valid reasoning behind it. Whilst out with Colson and Dom, you were sexually assaulted.

It was at a bar for the party of Dom's album hitting No1. You were dancing with your drink in hand when you felt a hand on your ass. You originally turned around to jokingly scold Dom or Colson but it was horrifying to see who stood holding you.

You didn't recognize him. But that was exactly what made it so disgusting. Immediately, Dom and Colson noticed and got pissed. Colson punched him square in the face and Dom shouted the bar down at him.

The police were called and Colson and Dom both helped you file a police report. There was undeniable evidence of the assault and with Colson and Dom giving statements, they helped him get convicted.

But the damage had already been done. You didn't want to be touched in any sort of sexual way. Barely touched. You cuddled and kissed each other, but refused to go any further. As respectful as they were about the situation, you felt guilty.

You felt bad for being so unaffectionate, but you knew it was justified, and you knew you were right. You'd indulged in some self pleasure, but the thought of them touching you like that again was daunting.

But to distract yourself for the past months, you'd thrown yourself into being a mum to Casie. Mother-daughter bonding had become your top priority, especially with you not being her birth mum, and Colson having multiple past girlfriends.

But God, you missed them like that. You missed their loving gazes, their hands all over your body, never leaving it, making out with them, them giving you hickeys, giving them hickeys, sweat dripping down your bodies.

Having them worked up into a total state of euphoria, them working you up into a state of euphoria, their heads between your thighs, you under their desks, going into the shower afterwards and having more rounds while you were there.

As you watched TV, you saw the loving gaze in Colson's eyes as he looked over at you, his head on your shoulder. You turned to kiss his cheek softly. Without thinking, you pulled him into a harsh kiss, kissing down quicker and quicker.

Your hands flew into his messy blonde hair, gripping his hair, creating makeshift curls. You bit onto Colson's lip, biting down. You pulled away, Colson looking into your eyes. "Wow..." Dom muttered at the sudden change in your attitude.

"I wanna go back," You said, holding his hand in yours. "Wanna go back to the way we were, want you," You said, beginning to grind against Colson's thigh. Colson grabbed your hips and brought them to a stop.

"Want us to make love to you again?" Dom asked.

Swallowing the lump in your throat, you nodded slowly. "Want both of you," You said, plainly. Colson and Dom exchanged looks, and you saw the familiar look in their eyes. The lustful look in their eyes. They wanted you.

Without saying a word, Colson picked you up in his arms, bridal style. He carried you to your bedroom, Dom following behind you. Colson lay you down on the bed as Dom shut the door for all 3 of you.