not another love song • pt2

pt 2 requested by twatwithbigtiddies

dom had just finished ordering and was beginning to reach for his credit card. you stopped him by lying your hand over his as you handed the server your own credit card. dom put his card away and felt himself stutter a thank you. "aww, it's ok, don't worry" you smiled.

you both sat down to wait as dom scrolled through instagram mindlessly. you looked over, seeing your posts everywhere. and you meant everywhere. "nice to see you keeping up with my posts" you teased, shoving him gently. "s-sh" he tried to say before stopping himself.

he lay his arms down on the table and propped his head up with his hands. "sandwiches for dom and y/n" the waiter called. you two instinctively got up and grabbed your sandwiches. "do you wanna sit?" dom began to ask you before he noticed how uncomfortable you seemed with how busy the place was.

"shall we go?" dom asked and you quickly nodded. holding both your sandwiches in a bag, dom quickly left with you. he sees you relax and is glad to see it. he holds your hand gently in his own. "thanks dom" you said, the gratefulness shown in your voice. "no problem" he said, smiling gently.

you began talking about new music and things you were both working on or where dying to do as you headed back to the recording studio. "so yeah, i can't decide whether i wanna do a full 2000s pop-punk album or a taylor swift folklore or forevermore type thing" you laughed.

"the range, immaculate" dom teased. you got back and instantly heard the loud noises of guitars and drums below you. "fooking hell it does sound like the ceiling's about to drop off jesus" dom said. "i did tell you" you said, taking a bite of your sandwich. you were both eating in peace when you needed to ask something.

"dom?" you asked. "yeah, what?" he asked. "do you genuinely like me?" you asked. fuck. you hadn't meant to be that forward. well, you were getting to your point but still, that seemed a little forward. that generally wasn't anything like you at all. "i mean" he said before letting out a sigh.

"i mean fooking hell" he laughed exasperated.

"why wouldn't i?" he said, resting his head in his hands, and his arms on his knees which were propped up on his chair. "i mean, you're fooking talented, you're kind, you're attractive, that's for damn sure. and like, you're just fooking good man, people like you are hard to find, i fooking cherish people like you man"

you felt yourself at a loss of words.

"dom, i-" you began before the wave of thoughts crashed over you again and you couldn't think of anything else to say. "oh my gosh" was the only thing capable of escaping your lips at that point. you put your sandwich down on the side table and sat down next to dom. you couldn't help but really take him in.

how his emerald green eyes seemed to glow even more than even more in the light, how his lips seemed even more kissable, how his nose seemed even more of an adorable perfect button shape.

everything about him seemed so perfect, enchanting, like all you wanted was to take him in. "you're so perfect, god" you said, holding your hand under his chin. "says you, my perfect fooking angel" he said. you felt butterflies swarm through your stomach at that.

"i could fooking write essays about how gorgeous and perfect you are" dom said before you placed your finger over his lips to keep him quiet. "dom" you said. he nodded in obedience.

"just shut up and kiss me until i forget my name"

"i-" dom began before you'd had enough. you grabbed him by his jawline and pressed your lips against his. you pushed him against the wall and let your lips collide in sync with his as your hands explored his hair, snagging it, letting soft groans leave dom's mouth.

"you're still breathing, clearly i'm doing something wrong" you said, going at it again. this time his hands found their ways to your waist, one of his hands finding their way lower and holding your inner thigh. the cold metal was almost a stinging sensation but a savourable one.

you grabbed the necklace dom had on and pulled it towards you, dom's lips pressing against yours harder if that was even possible. his lips seemed to have a hint of sweet and sourness to them, it was crave able. "my turn" dom said, out of breath.

he grabbed your collar and pushed you against the wall. now he was in control. his hand began moving circles on your inner thigh as his other moved through your hair. you could've melted into his arms at the feeling of that alone. his hands left your hair as he grabbed your waist.

his hands kept a firm grip on your waist as you felt his nose collide with your own, that was how close and connected to each other you were. and that was what you wanted so bad. you propped your leg up in a triangle, parallel to the wall.

you'd been kissing for probably around 5 minutes though it felt like hours, and you both loved that fact. but colson, adam and tom were looking for dom. they naturally went straight to your recording booth. they saw you two and exchanged looks before colson intervened.

"alright, alright, pack it up lovebirds" 

you and dom almost instantly flew off each other. "fooking hell, you scared me man" dom said, wiping lipstick stains off his mouth. "give us some privacy" you laughed.

"mate, we already saw everything. looked like you were tryna eat his face off"