Innuendo (Poly)

Summary: Damiano and Dom can't help but take the piss after you accidentally make a sexual joke live on air

Damiano David & Dom X reader

Wearing your small black dress, with thigh high boots, your legs were crossed as the different interviewers and celebrities asked all the questions, working through the blatant and boring questions which got asked all the time in interviews.

This was a talk show interview, with a few different celebrities and other talk show presenters, as they moved to the more interesting questions for other people, but a much more boring question for you, Damiano and Dom.

"Now, Y/N," The interviewer said, drawing their attention to you. "What is it like dating both Damiano and Dom at the same time?" The interviewer asked, and Damiano and Dom both tried desperately to supress their laughter. 

"It's a bit of a handful at times," You laughed, your chin resting on your hands. Damiano, who was sitting next to you, and he leant his head on your shoulder, a smile on his face, clearly trying to appear as innocent as possible. Dom followed suit, leaning in and putting his fingers up in a peace sign.

"Must be a bit of a mouthful too-" Another person said, before realising their sexual joke.

All 3 of you couldn't pretend to be mature anymore and burst out laughing at the innuendo. Dom was practically dying of laughter, clutching his stomach from how painful his laughing was. Damiano's head was buried in his hands, and his head down on the table.

"I mean-," You said, which started off Dom again who had nearly calmed down from his laughter, as he started coughing from how intense the laughter was. "Are you nine?" Someone said who was sitting next to you three, but it didn't stop you.

"Cazzo di inferno," (fucking hell) Damiano laughed, as the three of you finally calmed down, catching your breath.

"They say you shouldn't work with children or animals, maybe we just shouldn't work with polyamorous couples," The host said, making all three of you give him the evils.

"Anyways! The question," I said, slamming my hand down, trying to bring the subject back to the question. "It's honestly amazing, getting to have both of them to myself is just... ugh amazing," I laughed, running my hand through my hair.

"Dom? What would you say it's like?" The interviewer asked, as Dom was sitting nearest to him. "I mean it's just a dream for me man. Being closeted as polyamorous for so long, and being in private relationships, and then getting into a poly relationship with the two people I love most is just heaven," Dom beamed.

"And Damiano?" They asked, wanting to ask all three of you, though they must've expected that you'd have similar responses. You weren't really sure what else they were expecting each of you to say.

"Dom and Y/N are honestly i miei angeli, they are my absolute world, and I'm so lucky to have both of them in my life," (my angels) Damiano said, as he ruffled your hair with his hand. As he did so, you couldn't help but lift your head back so he could play with your hair.

"Well Y/N's clearly loving it," Someone joked, as a lot of people burst out laughing. "Getting attention from Damiano and Dom? Yeah, of course I'm loving this," You laughed, as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

As the interview progressed, the topic had changed to the story of the time you first ever met Damiano and Dom. 

"You know, I nearly didn't meet Dom and Damiano," You said, as you told the story. "Because I had a fucking packed week that week. I had different producers meetings, a few recording sessions, and I was just like fuck I'm getting filled up here," You said, before seeing Damiano hold back a laugh at the 1st line.

"WHAT!?" You said, realising the innuendo but not feeling as though it was deserving of such a big reaction, as he burst out laughing. Dom, who finally clocked onto the joke, burst out laughing.

"Oh fucking hell, not you too!" You said, looking over at Dom, who's face was buried in his shoulders, trying to muffle his laughter but he wasn't doing a very good job of it. "Honestly, these two," You said, smacking the both of them in the back of the head, making them laugh.

//

After the interview had ended, Damiano wrapped his arm around your waist, a cigarette in his free hand, as you made your way up to the hotel room, which you'd gotten for the night. "I obviously get why we're not allowed to smoke indoors," Damiano said, as he put the cigarette out on top of the bin.

"But it does make my life more difficult," He said, finishing putting it out, as Dom picked you up in his arms, carrying you bridal style up the hotel stairs to the hotel room. "Did you mean everything you said about us, Y/N?" Damiano asked, as you got into the hotel room.

"Of course, Dami," You said, as you took your earrings out. "You two are the best things that have ever happened to me," You explained, truthfully, as Dom wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing you and kissing at your neck, sucking softly.

"Angel, you flatter us too much," Dom said, kissing your neck further, as his hands wrapped around your waist.

"Dom! Relax, you look like you're trying to bite Y/N's neck off!" Damiano scolded, and you burst out laughing, as Dom stopped kissing your neck, flipping Damiano off. Damiano walked up to me, and kissed you once on your lips softly.

"Where would I be without you?" You asked, softly, cupping Damiano's cheek. "I'm sure you'd manage, but it's just a bit nicer to have you here," Damiano said, before Dom came back with a packet of makeup wipes in his hand, sitting down in front of the vanity in the mirror.

"Let's just get our makeup off so we can go to bed, yeah?" Dom offered.

A/N! CHICKENS. CHICKENS. CHICKENS. I SEE DOM TOMMOROW!! TOMORROW!

24. HOURS.

I AM NOT PREPARED.

I'll also show you all the pictures and everything I get from the show afterwards!

Love ya!! Lana 🐔🤍