11 minutes in heaven

desc: you, adam, colson, tom and dom are all at your 21st birthday party and as a half joke, start playing games you used to play together as teenagers, and at dom's 16th birthday. one is 7 minutes, or colson's rebranding of it with dom

"OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" dom laughed, lifting you up on his shoulder. "thank you dom!" you beamed happily as he put you down. colson passed you a drink of champagne and you smiled gently. "i have an idea!!" adam laughed.

"remember all the games we played at dom's 16th?" adam said. "OH GOD!" you all laughed, cringing at how you all were at the time. "fooking hell that was cringe" dom said, holding the bridge of his nose in his hand.

"what did we even do though?" you said, leaning against the table wearing your pink dress with a glass of champagne in your hard. "never have i ever, spin the bottle, though there was more people then, shag, marry, kill, and then 7 minutes in heaven" tom listed.

"oh god, we were so typical teenagers" you laughed. "let's fooking do it!" dom laughed, grabbing the drinks off the table. "OK!" adam said, going along with it happily. "ok so we're gonna skip spin the bottle" tom laughed.

"cause there's literally 5 of us" colson said. "sure man!" dom giggled. you first did never have i ever, which was a lot more interesting as you were all minors back then and none of you were now. "god! colson!" dom laughed.

"god, pass me the vodka" you joked. "here!" dom joked, shoving it towards you but you didn't actually take it. you decided to wrap up the game before starting to play shag, marry, kill. "ok dom, shag, marry, kill, amy whinehouse, lydia deetz and harry styles" you said.

"mate are you trying to fooking kill me?" dom asked. you nodded. "fine,," he said before pausing. "he's genuinely stressing!" colson laughed. "ok fine, kill lydia, she never messaged me back, kiss harry, shag amy" he said.

"hope she sees this mate" adam teased. "oh piss off!" dom laughed. you and dom being impatient and with low attention spans, you got bored. "well now it's 7 minutes in heaven" colson laughed.

putting of all your names in a random name generator, first it was tom and adam who went to the bathroom and you, colson and dom all just heard them talking and laughing. then, the wheel turned again.

"ooh, dom and y/n" colson teased. "ooh" adam teased. you felt your stomach jolt. you'd liked dom for years if you were being honest but it was easier to push it the back of your mind and forget about it completely.

"ok!" dom laughed getting up. "you know what? make it 11 minutes in heaven" tom teased. "MATE!" dom whined. "that's a song i wrote with my fooking ex!" dom laughed. "oh stop complaining, it's more time to shag" colson said.

"right, y/n, c'mon" dom laughed, holding his hand out. you took it and he pulled you up softly. "can we go to my room?" dom asked, since his room was next to the room you were all sitting in. "how bad do you wanna shag her mate?!" adam asked.

"piss off" dom laughed. he wrapped his arm around your waist as he took you to his room. "ok, the timer starts when you shut the door" colson said. dom shut the door and you knew the timer had started.

your stomach fluttered, there was no way this was real. you were sitting on the edge of the bed and dom was leaning against his vanity. "y/n?" he asked. "yeah?" you asked, looking up at him softly. "can i tell you summa?" he asked.

you nodded. he stood up and sat next to you, laying down. he patted the sheets behind you, suggesting you lay down. you did so, facing him so your noses were pressed against each others. dom then spoke softly.

"you know when someone's just so familiar, that just being with them makes you feel safe? like, you could lose everything from your fooking childhood but if you had them, you would still have your home?" he asked.

"what'd you mean?" you asked, facing him on your side. "like, you just associate so much love with a person, like it fooking seems like all the love you've ever held just exists with that one person" dom said.

"what's that fooking lyric that's like 'if the whole world was watching, i'd still dance with you'?" dom asked. "this town by niall horan?" you said, still not fully over your teenage 1d phase. "that's the fooking one" dom laughed.

"that one, that's how i feel about them man" dom said, letting out a sigh. it seemed like he'd really wanted to say that, like it was a weight off his chest. "lucky person" you said, secretly praying it was you.

i mean why wouldn't you? you'd loved dom for ages, the way dom had described his feelings were how you felt about dom, you were absolutely in love with him. "they really are," dom said, lifting his hand up to your cheek.

"y/n,," he began. "i am so in love with you" he said, his gorgeous emerald eyes meeting your eyes. you felt a firework explode in your stomach. finally, everything you'd been hoping for for years was now true.

"you're my fooking world, i couldn't live without ya, you've gotten me through my worst days, if you went down, i'd go with you" dom said, his hands running through your hair. "you feel like home, i wanna stay with you forever" dom smiled.

"only if you want to" dom said, realising how bad it would be if you didn't like him back. you couldn't hold back anymore as you got as close to him as you could. closing your eyes gently, you kissed him softly.

your lips pressed against his, you were savouring the taste of his lips. after a few moments, dom moved his lips away from yours to breathe. "god you're gorgeous" he breathily gasped. "t-thank you" you said, equally out of breath.

you both stood up and dom sat you down on the vanity table, kissing you again softly. you two had completely lost track of time when the door burst open. "ALRIGHT TIME'S U- JESUS CHRIST!!" colson said.

"what happened?" tom called. "THEY'RE MAKING OUT!" colson called back. "pregnancy announcement coming soon" adam said in a commentator voice. "oh piss off" dom laughed, walking back to the living room.

"dom?" tom said. "yeah?" dom asked. "you are aware that y/n's lipstick is literally all over your mouth?" tom said. you looked and realised how much it was but you really just brushed it off. "so?" you asked.