Corrections

Summary: Dom corrects his friend after they use incorrect pronouns for you

Request by zeptosis

X ftm reader, he/him pronouns <3

You happily walked downstairs, dressed for dinner with Dom, and his friends. You weren't entirely sure what to wear.

After dressing feminine for so long, you didn't really know how to dress formally in masculine clothes.

While you knew clothes had nothing to do with gender, you were trying to look as masculine as possible, as you knew you were still pretty female passing.

After asking Dom for some help, you settled on wearing a white collared shirt, a few buttons undone, but it hid your binder. You were also wearing black trousers, and a black blazer.

You were wearing rings and a few necklaces, a few stolen from Dom's wardrobe.

After much trying, you tried to use makeup to make you look more masculine, you really were trying everything.

You knew you shouldn't have to feel so worried about it, and that looks didn't have anything to do with your gender, but, if you couldn't admit it, you really did.

So desperately, you wanted someone to meet you for the first time, and refer to you with he/him pronouns and give you masculine compliments.

As you went downstairs, Dom immediately beamed widely, as he put his keys in his pocket.

"You look like a prince, baby," He complimented, kissing your forehead.

"Stop it, you fucking flatterer," You laughed. "No, I'm serious. Look so fucking good," He said, smiling as he kissed you.

"Fine, but c'mon, I don't wanna be late," You said, trying to subtly change the subject.

Dom caught on, and followed you, as you opened the front door. As Dom unlocked the car, you got in shotgun, sitting next to Dom.

"Can't wait for you to meet my mates," He smiled, as you turned on your phone, to play music.

You played your music loudly through the speakers, as Dom allowed it, for your sake. "Who's coming to dinner?" You asked.

"Colson, Adam, Tom and JJ," He replied, as he checked the directions to make sure he was going the right way.

"Right," You said, texting one of your friends to distract yourself. You'd never met Colson or JJ before.

//

You arrived at the restaurant, walking out of the car, as Dom wrapped his hand around yours.

"C'mon," He said, as you walked into the restaurant.

As you walked in, you saw the group, and Tom waved over, so Dom would see them. Taking your hand, Dom led you over to their table.

"Hey guys," Dom smiled as you sat down. As you sat down, you felt a sinking feeling in your stomach.

You were praying nothing bad would happen.