Massages (poly)

Dom & Tom X reader // Requested by Dom_Hstan97 Desc: After being heavily stressed for the past month or so, Dom and Tom are determined to make sure you relax and take care of you by giving you a massage.

"Hey bubs!" You said as you walked into the house, shutting the front door. You immediately let out a long sigh, your day at work had just been terrible. They'd been terrible for ages. The company was on the verge of administration.

It was difficult since you were a manager, so trying to manage all the stress of the job was terrifying for you. You were under so much pressure and you were never good at managing stress when it came up in your life.

"Y/N!" Tom said, coming down the stairs, moving his hair out of his face. He wrapped you in a hug and you rest your head on his shoulder. "Hello love!" Dom said as he came down the stairs as well, kissing Tom's cheek.

He left a kiss on your cheek in turn as Tom left the hug with you. "What have you two been working on?" You asked softly, moving your hair out of your face. "Just some new beats for stuff and some new lyrics for Mezzanine at 3," Tom explained.

"Okay cool," You laughed as Dom picked you up in his arms. "C'mon, let's go up," He laughed as Tom followed behind the two of you. As Dom lay you on the bed, he had a bad feeling something wasn't all okay with you.

You seemed extremely bothered, you weren't normally like this. You were shaky and you weren't normally like that, you weren't sleeping well, and even though he didn't sleep well, you used to sleep normally before.

All the signs, you seemed on the verge of a nervous breakdown. "Y/N?" Dom asked as you sat on the bed. "Mhm? What's up?" You asked as you relaxed onto the bed. "Is everything okay? You seem really stressed," He stated.

Immediately, tears began to well in your eyes. You wiped your eyes as Tom saw how upset you were. "Hey, hey, it's okay," Tom assured as he pulled you into a tight hug. Dom joined in the hug as he comforted you.

"It's okay Y/N, take your time," Dom said comfortingly as he wrapped his arms around you. Both of them allowed you to cry, your body shaking uncontrollably but both of them tried to comfort you and console you.

Tom held your body softly, relaxing your shakiness. Eventually, your crying eased off enough for you to speak. You explained all of it, the company close to going down under, all of the things you were worried about.

Neither interrupted you, only hearing you out. Once you were done, you felt so empty, having everything out there and heard to them. "Oh, Y/N," Dom said immediately bringing you into a tight hug, giving you gentle kisses.

"You should've told us sooner," Tom said not in a way that was scolding or being annoyed, more sympathetic and understanding. Tom left a gentle kiss on your forehead as your chest tightened and relaxed momentarily.

"I know, I'm sorry," You said, wiping your eyes. "Don't apologize," Dom said quickly. "It's completely understandable to not want to talk about it with us," He assured as Tom let you leave his arms to sit on the bed.

"Just let us relax you, okay?" Dom offered. "What would calm you down darling?" Tom asked softly, relaxing your body softly. Dom seemed to be thinking of ideas as well as Dom looked over at you. "What if we massaged you?" He asked.

You thought before nodding. "Please," You said, smiling before lying down fully on the bed. "I'll massage your feet for you," Tom said as he moved down to the end of the bed, where your feet were. You just closed your eyes, waiting for it.

He gently massaged around your feet and ankles, relaxing you. Your job was very hands on and running around all day was very tiring, mentally and physically. So having Tom just relax your feet was much needed.

The massage was working, relaxing your feet and calming any stress and tension. "I'll massage your shoulders for you darling," Dom said as he rubbed his hands together. He took your shoulders and began massaging them softly.

You instantly sighed at the relief, you weren't even aware of how tense your whole body was until you were relaxed. Both of them massaging you felt incredible. Allowing your body to relax into the covers, they both continued.

As Dom massaged your shoulders, he noticed some red marks on your back. Moving his hands down to the mark, you let out a little hiss between your teeth. Dom instantly recognized what it was, it was a back knot.

"Baby, you've gotten a knot in your back. My God, you've been stressed," He said as he ran his hands down it softly. "Do you mind if I undo it?" He asked. "You can undo it," You said as he moved his hand across it, deciding where to start.

As he massaged it, it instantly felt like when period cramps relieve. It felt so good, finally having it all be undone. A soft moan escaped your lips and Dom and Tom both laughed softly, not being mean or bitchy together.

"Feel better?" Tom asked. You nodded with a laugh. "I'm not surprised it bloody did Y/N," Dom said as he moved his hands to wrap around your shoulders, pulling you into a hug. "But you have to promise me that you won't let it get this bad," Dom said.

"Please tell us when you're stressed, I don't want you to get this bad again, it's not healthy for you at all," He added. "Promise," You said, kissing his cheek. "Gimme a kiss," Tom said, moving to where you and Dom were.

You kissed his cheek as he wrapped his arms tight around you as well. "I love both of you," You said as you relaxed further into the covers. "And we love you too," Dom said, speaking on behalf of him and Tom, Tom nodding.

A/N! Hi from me, I'm sorry I haven't updated for a few days, I've been busy working on something pretty big, but I really hope you'll like it <3