Seeing red

CW // injury, anger issues, slight gore?? / Desc: You've always had anger issues, not knowing how to express your anger when you get mad. Whilst in a blind rage, you end up injuring yourself, and Dom helps clean your injury.

You felt your chest heaving heavier and heavier as you slammed the front door behind you. Your mind was an absolutely angry, red, rage. You couldn't see straight anymore, no matter how hard you tried.

Today, your anger had been horrible. Person after person had continuingly pissed you off. Your anger issues had gone back as long as you could imagine. Since you were little, you would get angry as hell.

You were always perceived as the disruptive, angry kid because you were misunderstood in that way, you never knew how to express yourself. And the wrong perception only made you more upset about it.

Sadly, it lead to destructive and self destructive tendencies. You'd never gotten fully violent with anyone, well there were multiple occasions where you were close to. But, you had a lot of more self destructive tendencies.

Various forms of self harm, depriving yourself of things, putting yourself in dangerous situations, mentally and physically. It was more dangerous, the more angry you were. You'd just managed to avoid it at work.

As you closed the front door, slamming it behind you, you practically collapsed in the kitchen. Your hands grabbed around nothing as you screamed, not knowing what else to do. Your hands clenched around nothing, wanting a release.

Your inner conscious knew it was absolutely stupid but you weren't thinking straight. You didn't think about anything else, you had no sense of clarity, it was all a hazy blur. Without thinking, you got up and punched the wall, as hard as you could.

Immediately, you screamed out in pain. Your other hand wrapped around your knuckle, you began to cry, sitting on the floor, your head in your hands as you were now crying from physical as well as emotional pain.

You cried a lot when you were angry or pissed off. Looking down at your knuckle, it was bloody and cut, thankfully nothing from the wall had gotten lodged into your knuckle. "Y/N?!" You heard Dom calling from downstairs.

The basement had been made into a mini studio for him and his friends were free to work there during your free days. You wanted to reply but your throat hurt from crying. A few moments later, you heard the door shut from the basement.

"Y/N! Oh my gosh," Dom said, concerned, running up to you. He pulled you into a hug, but you kept your arm up, crying into his shoulder. "IT HURTS!" Was all you scream out, grabbing onto his shoulders.

"My sweet, my sweet, what have you done?" He asked, gently holding at your wrist. "Punched the wall," You cried, feeling guilty. "Love, why would you do that?" He asked. "Work, pissed me off, couldn't take it," You said, crying harder.

"Well let's get it cleaned up, alright?" He said, keeping a soft tone with you. He carried you in his arms, carrying you softly to the bathroom. You were still crying, but it had subsided the smallest amount. Dom sat you on the counter, so he could clean it.

He took out bandages from the cupboard, which you rarely used to actual injuries, mostly for when Dom, Adam and Tom got calluses from playing guitar. "I've gotta clean it first, love," He said, running some tissue under water.

You immediately hissed through your teeth at the stinging sensation of the cold water, your hand clenching around the countertop. "Ow," You muttered softly. "Sorry, sweetheart," Dom apologized, cleaning off your knuckles and fingers.

He wrapped it quickly in the bandages, trying to keep it clean for as long as possible. "Better?" Dom asked gently. You nodded, looking down at your bandaged hand. "C'mere," He said, picking you up in his arms, carrying you to the bedroom.

Lying you down on the sheets, he wrapped his arms around you. Pressing a soft kiss to your cheek, he sighed softly. "Love, I'm sorry, but we need to talk about this," He said. You sighed, but knew he was right.

"We can't have you going about punching walls every time you have a bad day, it's just not possible," He said gently, but keeping a firm tone with you. "You've gotta find a better way of getting out your anger," He added.

"I know, I know," You said. He pulled you into a hug, kissing your cheek softly. "Love, c'mon," He said, running his hand through your hair. "Dom, I don't want a lecture right now, I want some fucking comfort!" You said, taking a harsher tone with him.

Dom could tell from the mix of pain and anger in your voice that you really needed some comfort from him. "Oh, my sweetheart," He said, hugging you tightly to him. He pressed a gentle kiss to your left cheek.

"Want me to distract ya?" He asked, looking over at you. You nodded, your arm over the covers, keeping it comfortable. He took a black Sharpie from the bedside table, holding your bandaged hand so gently.

He uncapped the pen, softly beginning to write on it. Writing softly, you turned your head to see what he'd written. "Love ya, 🖤" You smiled seeing what he'd written. You felt guilty, getting upset again.

"I hate how angry I get," You said, your eyes tearing up. "Love, love, don't get yourself all upset, it's alright, you just need to take it easy," He said, softly. You just relaxed, closing your eyes. "So sleep might do you some good," He said, softly.

You were practically ready for bed anyways, wearing a t-shirt and skirt, no makeup on. You wrapped your arms as tightly around Dom as they would go, wanting physical affection, and badly.

Dom softly played with your hair, soothing your tears. "My sweet girl, my sweetheart, I know you're angry, but it's safe here, it's calm here," He assured. A soft smile spread on your face, as Dom kissed your cheek.

"My angel, it's okay," He said, running his hand through your hair. You closed your eyes, falling asleep softly. Dom looked down, seeing you were asleep. He smiled, finally seeing you peaceful. "Night, my sweet," He said, softly.

A/N! Hi chickens! 🐔 This chapter tugged on the old heart strings a little bit as I've got some form of anger issues myself, I just bottle it up until it explodes pretty badly 😭 Also, 1 week until July Daily! So excited!