Smoking

Desc: Dom and you are having an off day together and both of you want to take it easy. Whilst taking the day off, Dom starts smoking, and you two both decide to have a little fun with it. (Also that pic of Dom.... 🦋✋)

"Good morning my love," Dom smiled as your eyes slowly adjusted to the early morning light. "Morning," You smiled, sitting up in bed as you saw him. "Still sleeping in the nude?" You asked, seeing his lack of clothes.

He nodded with a laugh, moving up the bed to give you a kiss on your forehead. "What time do you have to leave for the studio?" You asked, adjusting the crop top strap to go back over your shoulder. "Not leaving," He said.

Your face morphed into one of confusion as he explained. "Got an off day today, so you've got me the whole day," He smiled, leaving a further kiss on your forehead. "Yay!" You smiled, a slight blush covering your cheeks.

Dom had been busy the past few weeks in the studio and in interviews, which resulted in him leaving first thing in the morning, not being available even over text in the day, and then coming home extremely late at night.

So having him back at home was heaven. "Do you want me to make you a coffee?" Dom asked, running his hand through his hair. "Please," You said, moving your hair out of your face. Dom got up from the bed, moving out the room.

Fucking hell, he looked good. You sat up in bed, moving some pillows to prop yourself up, moving your shorts from the halfway across your body that they'd managed to find themselves in overnight.

As you adjusted, Dom came back into the bedroom, two hot cups of coffee in hand. "There you go," Dom said, sitting back on the bed and giving you a cup. "Thank you love," You said, taking the coffee cup from his hands.

Sitting down next to you, Dom began to just talk softly. Softly talking about the album, songs, the seemingly growing list of the woe of song writing, etc. "I hope I'm not boring you," Dom said, after realising he'd be talking for a while.

"You're not," You said with a smile. "I like hearing you talk, it's nice to hear your voice," You said, slightly gushing. He smiled at your words as he took a sip of his coffee. "I'm so hyped though man, I can't help it," He giggled.

"I know you can't," You smirked, ruffling his hair. He smiled, shaking his head to sort out his hair as you laughed. After around an hour, Dom went into his bag, pulling out a cigarette. "Want one?" He asked.

You shook your head. "I need water before I smoke," You said, getting up to go to the kitchen. You left the room, getting a glass of water. As you came back into the bedroom, Dom had the cigarette lit between his lips.

Taking a sip of the water, Dom signalled for you to come over to him. As you sat down on the bed next to him, he pulled you in for a kiss, lips pursed shut. You were confused until you felt Dom's lips moving against yours.

Sighing, he blew the cigarette smoke into your mouth.

Shotgunning you. You attempted to blow the cigarette smoke back into his mouth, only inhaling more of the smoke into your mouth. As your lips separated, you took a breath of fresh air. He smirked, putting the cigarette out on the ashtray on the bed.

"I am getting you back for this," You smirked, putting the cigarette into your mouth. "Lighter," You muttered. Dom lifted up the lighter, turning on the lighter. He lit the cigarette in your mouth, the cigarette between your lips.

As you inhaled, you pulled him into a kiss, blowing smoke into his mouth without warning. As he blew out, he let out a cough. You'd forgotten about his asthma. You leant over the bed, grabbing his inhaler. 

Putting the inhaler into his mouth, you pressed down on the top of the inhaler, giving him some fresh air. He caught his breath as he put the inhaler down. "You take my breath away," He said, making a joke out of it.

"That was shit," You said as you got up, sticking your head out of the window. You finished blowing out the smoke, so it wouldn't make Dom cough again. You put out the cigarette as you threw it out of the bin.

Dom put the cigarettes back in the bedside table as he sat down on the bed with you, pulling you into a hug. As you lay your head on his chest, he smelt the cigarette smoke as you breathed in and out.

"Is it weird I find smelling the cigarette smoke on your breath hot?"

"Yes," You said with a laugh. "But you find just about anything I do hot," You said, ruffling his hair again. "That's because you are so hot," Dom teased, kissing your cheek. "Dumbass," You smirked, scrunching your nose at him.

A/N! Hi people so... this is the closest thing to a face reveal you're getting, I merged my face w/ Dom's to see what our future kids would look like (You know, for research), and OMDSSSSS

 this is the closest thing to a face reveal you're getting, I merged my face w/ Dom's to see what our future kids would look like (You know, for research), and OMDSSSSS

Like hey Dom, yk, our kids would be gorgeous, hmu

(JK, mostly)