July 24th: Pegging *Saturday Smut*

For a while, you knew Dom wanted you to peg him. It was becoming a bit of a worrying trend that you were finding out about more and more of his kinks or secret sexual fantasies through interviews or something of the type.

The latest was Dom going undercover as a fan account. Whilst on TikTok, he saw a TikTok of "Couples where the girl definitely pegs the guy" which included you two in the list. "Oh, the picture they used is unfair!" Dom said, crossing his arms.

In the picture they used, it was you and Dom at the BRIT awards together, you in a red dress and Dom in a black suit. In the picture, you looked taller than him. You didn't have the biggest height difference anyways but it was your shoes which did it.

You were wearing big stiletto heels and Dom didn't have his creepers on, which took a couple of inches off his height, making you even just a little bit taller than him. "Well is it true then Dom?" The interviewer asked, clearly wanting a good title out of it.

"Nah, not yet. They haven't pegged me yet," He said. Immediately the whole crew laughed at the yet and he smiled seeing everyone's reaction. "Maybe I should ask them to do it and see what the hype's all about," He added.

But that was around 4 months ago. Dom had been on a 3 month tour and you wanted to get a little surprise for him. From dating him for a few years, you knew the nights when you two were reunited from tour usually ended up in you two having sex.

So, whilst you were out shopping, and you passed by a local sex toy and lingerie store, you really couldn't stop yourself. As you walked into the store, you saw a pink strap on, with a harness. Whilst you'd originally planned to get lingerie, you decided it'd be something to try out.

The lingerie was a pretty little outfit. A white bra and pants set, with lace decorated all over it, lace in ruffles. Embroidered into the ruffles, were small blue flowers, made with light blue thread. It was absolutely stunning.

You really couldn't see how it would go wrong. Dom had admitted it was a sexual fantasy that he wanted to explore, and it sounded hot to you, the idea of having control over Dom like that. So, you bought it. And tonight, Dom was coming home from tour.

No matter how long you'd been dating, how many tours he'd gone on, it was always nerve wracking to have him come home. You heard the front door open and you instantly ran for the hallway. You were so happy to see him in person again.

You threw your arms around him, and he pulled you into a tight kiss, his hand wrapping around the back of your head. "Oh I missed you Y/N," He said softly, as his lips moved from kissing your lip to your cheek. "I missed you more," You smiled.

"I love you baby, but you can be a right little liar," Dom said teasingly. You only pouted more, as he kissed your nose softly. "I'll get dinner going for us," You laughed, going into the kitchen. He followed you, still keeping hugging you.

"I swear you get more clingy every single time you come back from tour," You laughed as you got into the kitchen, going through the cupboards. You decided to make a bacon sandwich which was one of Dom's favourite foods.

You'd made it on the past 2 tours he came back from, he loved making it. You stayed in a big hug with him as he swayed with you to no beat. Trying to stay focused on the food, he pressed a kiss to your neck, running his hands through your hair.