Insecure

Desc: Whilst out with your friends shopping, they want to buy lingerie. You feel quite insecure but they are quick to hype you up. Giving you affirmation, you get the confidence to show off to Dom your body, him loving every second of it.

"We need to do this more often!" Holly laughed as Holly moved bags of shopping up her arms. You, Bella, Gigi and your friend Holly were all going out for the day shopping together and this was so much fun.

After getting all of your nails done, and some lunch, you'd all been around the centre shopping. After going to various stores, Gigi had an idea. "We should go lingerie shopping!" She suggested as Bella threw her drink can in the bin.

"Yes!" Holly said, excitedly. The other 3 all agreed as you all headed for the lingerie store. Grudgingly, you agreed. A trait you never shared with them was all their confidence. They were all so confident and positive about their bodies.

They felt good about themselves a lot, they had the guts to go out and buy sexy lingerie and risqué outfits, when they pleased. For themselves and for their partners. It was what you aspired to have.

No matter how many times you tried to be body confident, it was a task much easier said than it was ever done. You secretly, or not so secretly, didn't like how you looked. All you saw was insecurities and imperfections.

Buying lingerie and sexy underwear was usually the last thing you were thinking about buying. Trying to shove it to the back of your mind, you walked into the store with them. Immediately, they began picking stuff up off racks.

You were overwhelmed, seeing all the different things. All the different outfits were so bright and daring. Lots of lace and embroidery, chains hanging off them, the bright colours. The thought of wearing them was daunting.

In front of Dom no less. Dom had always made jokes about you wearing lingerie and other sexy things in front of him. Naturally, he only had sweet intentions, of course he did. I mean which boyfriend wouldn't want to see their girlfriend dressed up prettily?

As much as you didn't want to admit it, it made you feel less than. It felt as though you couldn't give Dom what he deserved. You knew it was wrong, and you knew that it was silly. But that didn't make the thoughts go away.

Since she was your best friend, Holly immediately noticed your resistance. Bella, Gigi and Holly obviously weren't purposefully being oblivious, Holly just knew you a lot more than they did, your showing signs, etc.

"What do you all think of this?" Holly asked, holding up a red and black patterned bodysuit. "Oh that's gorgeous!" You said, trying to draw attention to her rather than yourself. She went through some more things before getting her pile of clothes together.

Bella and Gigi quickly built together a pile of bodysuits, bras and underwear sets that they wanted, etc. You said you were "just browsing", but it was really more avoidance than anything else, you didn't want the attention on you.

Holly wasn't going to sit back and let you feel insecure about yourself though. "C'mon Y/N, let's get you some nice things," Holly assured. "No, it's fine!" You insisted. "Oh don't be silly Y/N, we're here for a reason, no-one's judging you," Bella said.

"Let's just start off simple, Y/N is there any colour you feel you look pretty in or you like wearing?" Holly asked as she put all her clothes into a basket. You thought for a few moments before an immediate idea sprung in your mind.