October 26th: Siren

Summary: Your first time with Dom

Kinks/attention: Siren!dom, soft/gentle sex, praise, ability to manipulate sexual feelings (consensual), body worship, first time

Also how have I not written a first time imagine for Dom?

You felt like an idiot, as you looked down the at the lingerie which you'd bought on impulse, sitting in the white bag, which sat by your feet. You'd been dating Dom seriously for about 2 months ago, but you hadn't had sex together yet.

And that included anything sexual, oral, any sexual relationship, anything. You were completely sexually inexperienced, and despite not having done anything, you wanted to, you just didn't know how to go about it.

More specifically, you wanted Dom to be your first time, you couldn't imagine it being with anyone else. But, the idea of having your first time with Dom, when he was quite literally a siren was a difficult ask at the best of times.

He had the most beautiful voice, that was blatantly obvious in his music, how he spoke in interviews, just his voice in general. This ability meant that Dom, if he really wished to, he could use his voice to lure whoever he wanted to do damn near anything he wanted.

While that would be the ability of some people's dreams, he could never bring himself to really do it, he'd feel far too cruel if he did, as if he was using his abilities, as though it was almost abusive. So, when you started dating, he was glad you didn't bring up the sexual side of the relationship, too.

As you were putting the bags from your shopping trip away, Dom came into the bedroom, happy to see you, since he'd been busy recording in the studio all day. "Hey love, how was your little shopping trip?" He asked, as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Good," You smiled.

Out of curiosity, he looked down into the bag, as he saw what you'd bought. "God, Y/N," He said, staring down at the black and pink lace that was sitting in the bag, and you felt Dom's grip tighten around your waist, as you looked back, seeing him smirk.

"Would love to see you wearing this, God," He said, his hand resting on my thigh, as he rubbed my thigh down softly, rubbing soothing circles. You felt yourself getting flustered, as well as a little bit nervous, and you wanted to tell Dom.

So, you did. "Please just be gentle with me, I've never done anything like this before," You said, and Dom caught the hint. "You've never done anything sexual?" He asked, and you nodded your head, as Dom immediately turned back how much he was dirty talking to you.

"I'll be nice and gentle with you, Y/N, I'm not going to hurt you," Dom assured, as he kissed your neck softly. "You know, Y/N, there is one perk to being a siren," He said, and you could feel him packing on the charm, his voice was getting more and more addictive.

"What's that?" You asked, slightly excited, slightly nervous, as Dom explained. "I can make your sexual feelings so much stronger. I can make you so much wetter, your orgasms so much more intense," He said.

"Oh, please. Please do that when we're in bed," You said, incredibly excited to try that out in the bedroom. "Do you want me to give you a minute alone, to change into this?" He said, picking up the bag and putting it into your hands.

You nodded, and Dom gave you a final kiss on your cheek, and went into the hallway, closing the bedroom behind him. You slowly stripped off all your clothes, before changing into the lingerie. The lingerie was black, with pink decoration.

It was a bodysuit, with pink lace around the edges, and pink garters along the thighs. Hesitantly, you looked at your reflection in the mirror. You'd never seen yourself in a sexual way, wearing something like that, but it was hot to see.