Snow Day

Summary: Spending a day out in the snow with Dom

Requested by caitlyn064 <3

"Y/N! My love," Dom said, his voice showing how excited he was. Dom patted furiously against your fuzzy pyjama clad shoulder. Opening your eyes, it took your eyes a second to adjust to just how dark it was.

Outside, and in the bedroom, it was absolutely pitch black.

As your eyes adjusted, Dom was sitting up in bed, looking down at you. His eyes were absolutely electric, he was so, so excited. He looked more excited than some kids on Christmas morning.

"What time is it?" You asked. Letting one arm out of the covers, immediately feeling the cold, reaching over for your phone. You tapped the screen a few times to see what time it was, but you knew it was early, no matter what.

5:03am.

"Dom, it's 5am," You grumbled, as you switched the screen to black again. You turned over in bed, as you pulled the covers over yourself. "Love, c'mon, this is important!" Dom said, as you threw the covers over yourself.

"I am deadly serious. Unless your arm is going to fall off, it can wait," You said. "But it can't!" He insisted, as he got out of bed, and ran over to the windows.

He threw back the curtains, so harshly, that in your mind it did flash for a moment whether Dom was going to throw the curtains straight off the rack, and then the ensuing chaos of it either falling on Dom's feet, or you in the bed.

"LOOK!" He said, pointing straight to the window. You sat up in bed, as you looked straight out of the window. You looked over, and saw the sight outside that had gotten Dom so overly excited.

Snow was falling, and at a steady pace outside. The snow was falling onto the floor, the sky quite grey and dark, as the blanketed absolutely everything, creating a rather peaceful setting, something that soothed your anxiety. 

"It's snowing?" You asked, knowing full well that was what was going on, but still needed to repeat it, just to be certain. Looking up, Dom beamed. "It's snowing!" He shouted.

He ran straight over to the wardrobe, and pulled out two of the warmest jumpers he owned, and grabbed two of his winter coats, and two pairs of jeans.

"We're going out in it! Right now!" He insisted, hearing nothing else. He tried to pull back the covers, but you grasped them tightly, not letting them leave your body for one second, not letting any warmth escape.

"You try and pull the covers away from me, and watch what happens to your face," You said, pulling the covers over your face, pulling it even tighter to you.

"PLEASE!" Dom begged, as he began to get dressed out of his pyjamas. As you looked up, you found yourself eventually won over, by how Dom looked, and simply how adorable he was. The way he looked in his outfit.

His hair was all messy and ruffled, wearing a pair of grey joggers, and a baggy jumper, and you absolutely adored how he looked. Then, he immediately did what he wanted to win you over.

The doe eyes.

The ways his eyes widened, his eyes softening, and eyes slightly glossy, you could never say no to that face.

Slowly, you loosened the covers around yourself, as you got up and out of bed. "Fine," You grumbled, as Dom passed you all of your clothes, one being his jumpers. "Yes! I love ya," He beamed.

"I got you one of my jumpers," He said, as he passed you one of his jumpers into your arms. You took it, putting it on just over your t-shirt, giving you as many layers as you possibly could.