No takebacks

Desc: Dom broke up with you a while ago, after thinking you'd cheated on him. After talking with Colson, he realises you didn't cheat on him. He begs you to take him back but you refuse to take him back after being so mean.

*ANGST BITCHES GET THE TISSUES WEEOO* // Requested by TIDE_POD3D

"Has Y/N said anything to you about this?" Colson asked as he sipped his drink. He shook his head. "They keep insisting they've not cheated, but there's no proof they haven't," Dom said. "What did they do?" Colson asked.

"They went out with their mates for a birthday, and there was a guy who met up with the group, and he ended up back at our house in the morning after, and a bra was on the bedroom floor, how is that not cheating?" He asked.

"Do you know who he is?" Colson asked. "I'll show you," Dom said as he unlocked his phone. He went on Instagram and he searched his account. He showed the picture of you, him and the friend group.

"That's the fucker," He said, showing him the account. Colson looked at him, looked back at Dom, before looking back at the picture. "Mate, do you know who that is?" Colson asked. Dom shook his head.

"That's their fucking cousin you dipshit, and he's fucking engaged to Y/F/N, that was probably Y/F/N's fucking bra," Colson said. Dom's face immediately dropped. "I fucked up," Dom confessed. 

"I was fucking raging to Y/N," He said. "What did you say to them?" Colson asked. "I was so fucking mad, I told them that couldn't be sleeping around and then expect me to stay with them," Dom confessed.

Tears began trailing down his face, he was clearly full of regret. "And I told them that I wasn't going to stay with them and they could shag who they pleased, I wasn't dealing with it," Dom added, tears forming in his eyes.

"Mate, you can try to apologize but you can't blame them for not taking you back," Colson advised. "I know," Dom said, wiping his eyes before leaving Colson's house. He bought a bouquet of roses on his way.

Y/F/N was at your house and you weren't missing Dom. It'd been a few weeks since you'd broken up and you were pissed. You knew you hadn't cheated on Dom, and it didn't matter what he said, you knew it was true.

Your friend was right with you, telling you if Dom wasn't willing to give you a chance to explain your point about it literally being your cousin, why did you owe him another chance in a relationship?

Both of you were singing Blink-182 when there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Y/F/N said as you followed behind them, your drink in hand. As they opened the door, you both saw Dom. "Oh, it's you," They said, annoyed.

"Y/N? Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. "What is it?!" You snapped, annoyed. "I am so, so sorry," He said. "Finally you're fucking talking sense," Y/F/N said, irritated. "I didn't know, I just found out everything, I'm sorry," He said.

"You should be fucking sorry, basically calling me a whore after I went on a night out with my cousin and my mates you dickhead," You said angrily. "I know Y/N, I'm sorry," Dom said, tears beginning to well in his eyes.

"Please. Please give me a second chance, I'll make it up to you, promise," Dom said, staying where he was but holding out the flowers. You didn't want to forgive him. Not one fucking bit. Not after the way he'd treated you.

"Maybe give it a couple of a fucking years, but right now, there's absolutely no way I'm going to take you back right now," You scoffed, walking back into the house. Dom's heart shattered as he saw you walk back into the living room.

He knew you were under no obligation to take him back but it still made him feel like crap. He knew he'd been crap. Tears welled in his eyes as Y/F/N closed the door on him, walking back into the house.

Crying now, he started heading back to Colson's.

A/N! So this is totally different from what I usually write but I hope you all still enjoyed it, I've been busy with exams all week so I'm sorry for slower updates 😭 Only 2 days though