morning sex

*smut warning, duh*. requested by baby_mane

desc: you both wake up together and you both decide you want to have morning sex. whilst dom is usually rough, this time he takes it slowly, softly and gentle, praising you as well as worshipping your body

cw// body worshipping, masc dom/fem sub

"y/n?" he asked. "y/n are you awake?" dom asked again. your eyes opened as you woke up, laying over dom. your eyes opened as you looked over at him. as you woke up and got more and more aware of your surroundings.

"good morning baby" he smiled, kissing your cheek softly. as you rested your body against his, you felt his dick through his boxers. he was hard. you smirked, he couldn't see your facial expression as you were laying away from him.

your hand moved down to his cock and began palming him through the boxers. "f-fuck!" he said under his breath, figuring out what you were doing. "s-shit love!" he said, it now a clear moan. he moved your hand away as he pushed himself on top of you.

"if you wanted sex darling, you should've just told me" he smirked, beginning to grind down on your thigh. you moaned at the contact and began squirming underneath him. you felt his hand wrap around the bottom of your t-shirt. 

he pulled it off as he also pulled off your shorts, you now laying in only your bra and your pair of underwear. dom was already in just his underwear. you felt yourself blush, you were a little insecure and dom knew it.

"you look so perfect darling, god" he said, leaving soft kisses all down your chest, lower stomach and then moving down to your thighs and vagina. he kissed your thigh as his hand moved under you and wrapped to your bra clasp.

he undid it as he pulled your bra off and threw it across the room, leaving soft kisses on your chest. "you're an honest to god angel" he said. he reached into his drawer and pulled out a condom from the drawer side table. 

he pulled off his boxers, showing how hard he really was. he put on the condom before moving your thighs open with his hands. "do you want to do this?" he asked as he moved himself on top of you. "yes! god yes dom!" you said, practically begging for his touch.

he lined himself up with your entrance and slowly and softly pushed himself into you. you instantly moaned at the feeling, your head falling back into the pillow. "fooking hell, you're so tight" he said, he moaned, his own head throwing back. 

he began thrusting into you and you let out moans repeatedly, the feeling between your legs being a little painful but it was topped by the overwhelming feeling of pleasure that almost felt like a pulse between your core.

"does that feel good?" dom asked, checking in. you smiled. he was usually pretty rough in the bedroom, you'd never call it full bdsm or degradation but he was sometimes quite rough. but he was being soft this time.

he continued as he thrust into you repeatedly, still continuing to leave kisses down your body over and over, his kisses a little sloppy. his nails dug into your back as he kept going with his thrusts.

"you're such a beautiful princess" he said, praising you as he left a hickey gentle on your collarbone. "god dom, it feels so good! too good!" you moaned, your head pushed hard into the pillow, your hair laying all over it.

"i'm glad you feel so good angel" he said, keeping going with the intensity and speed he was going at before. you felt that familiar, almost tingling, exploding sensation in your stomach which meant one thing.

you were close to coming.

"dom! dom, i'm gonna come!" you whined as you also felt dom's thrusts becoming sloppier and sloppier. "come for me darling, come" he said. you couldn't keep the feeling contained and it felt as though a firecracker had snapped in your stomach.

you immediately came as your moans of curse words escaped your lips quickly and harshly, almost letting out pants in between, it was that intense. dom wasn't too far behind from finishing as well. 

"s-shit love, i'm g-gonna come!" he said. he thrust a few more times into you, his thrusts hard and quick before he came as well, his back arching in mid air as he came as well. he pulled out of you before helping clean you up.

he cleaned off your thighs before tucking you back in bed. "wait here bubba, i'm gonna make you something" dom said, still pulling on his underwear as he went downstairs. you were confused but still stay put, laying in your bed.

after 10 or 15 minutes, dom came back upstairs. he had a tray with him and sat down on the bed. "i made you breakfast" he said as he put the tray next to you on the bed. it was a glass of orange juice, some cereal and some toast.

"aww dom, thank you" you smiled, kissing his cheek as he made space on the bed for him to sit as well. you ate your breakfast as dom smiled, ruffling your hair. "don't need to thank me!" he smiled, his eyes soft.

you finished your breakfast as dom and you got ready. "do you think anyone will notice we had sex first thing?" you asked as you buttoned up your t-shirt. "nah, your hickey's hidden, we'll be fine" he said.

"fuck off!"