Period Pain (Poly)

Summary: Dom and Harry comforts you through your period pains

Also daily reminder not only women have periods THANK YOU GOOD DAY/NIGHT

Dom and Harry X reader

As you, Dom and Harry all lay in bed together, you kept tossing and turning underneath the sheets. For the life of you, you just couldn't get comfortable.

Your period pains were intense, and you kept writhing in pain. It seemed no matter where else you lay, you'd be uncomfortable.

Trying to not groan or make noise to show your discomfort, you clutched your stomach, your hand bunched up around your bed covers.

"Ow!" You winced out, not even being able to hide it anymore. "Darling, what's wrong?" Harry asked. As tired as he was, he wasn't fully asleep. Neither was Dom.

"Nothing, it's fine," You said, trying to turn to your side. As you did, you let out another groan of pain, showing your complete lie.

"Doll, why are you in pain? I don't want you to be in pain," Dom said in a soft tone, reaching out to put his arms around you.

You hesitated, wondering whether to make a fuss about them, but you finally told them. "My period cramps, hurt like a bitch," You complained, your hand going to clutch your stomach.

"Aww, baby," Dom said, laying his hand over your stomach. His hand was warm, and made it feel a little better.

"We can get a heating pad for you, and I think we have some paracetamol that we keep for Dom's migraines," Harry said, his hand also moving to rest on your stomach. As he did, Dom got up from the bed.

"I'll go get it for you, I'll be back in a bit," Dom said, as he left the bedroom. Harry lay his hand over your stomach, massaging your stomach, his thumb circling your lower abdomen.

"Wish I didn't have a fucking uterus," You complained, gritting your teeth in pain. "I know baby, I know, but you're so incredibly strong. I have so much respect for anyone who has periods," Harry said.

You smiled softly, kissing his forehead. His hands ran through your hair, as Harry comes back in with the different things he promised in hand.

One paracetamol pill, a bottle of water, and a heating pad. "Sit up, love," Dom said, sitting down on the bed. You sat up, as he passed you the pill and bottle of water.

You quickly take the paracetamol, washing it down with a sip of water.

As you lay back down in bed, Dom quickly lifts up the bottom of your shirt, as he lays the heating pad on your stomach.

It's not too warm, but the heat calms the pain, and you let out a small sigh of relief, your whole body relaxing.

"Feels better?" Harry asks. "Mhm," You nod, your eyes closing, as Dom rubs your back. "We wanna make sure our doll's okay," He says, kissing your neck softly.

"If I could take the pain for you baby, I would," Harry promised, kissing your cheek. You relaxed in your bed for the first time that night, as Dom and Harry both showered you in affection.

You soon fell asleep, cuddled in each others arms.

//

Waking up the next morning, Dom and Harry were still fast asleep. As you got up out of bed, you saw a big red stain on the bed. Half of it was on the bedsheets, and half of it was on Dom's white t-shirt.

You could quite literally cry from embarrassment. As impossible as it was, you secretly wished there was a way that you could take off Dom's shirt, but you couldn't.

Dom was waking up. "Morning, love," Dom smiled, kissing your forehead softly. "Dom, your shirt," You said, in a small voice. He looked down at his shirt, and saw the stain.

Looking down again, he saw the stain on the sheets. "Oh right, well I'll get both of these in the wash, if you go change your leggings, I'll get them in the wash," Dom said, quickly pulling off his t-shirt.

"Harry," Dom said, tapping Harry's shoulder. "Mhm?" Harry asked, half asleep, as he woke up. "Can you get up? I need to change the sheets," Dom explains.

As Harry sees the stain, he got up out of bed. "You can wear a pair of my joggers if you want," Harry said, getting a pair from the wardrobe.

"Please," You said. You took off your own leggings, as Dom finished pulling off the bedsheets. You passed him your leggings, as he went downstairs to put all of them in the wash.

"I'll make us breakfast if you want, what do you want?" Harry asked. You smiled, going downstairs with the two of them.

You were grateful to have the two of them.

A/N! Since I get asked this by Americans, in the UK, we call Tylenol paracetamol here though they're essentially the same thing!