July 17th: Thighs *Saturday Smut*

You sat backstage at Dom's concert, trying to stay out of the way. You loved going to concerts with him, but the noise was totally insane. You hated how loud it was. The noise of everyone screaming and shouting totally overwhelmed you sometimes.

"I would like to introduce to you someone very special to me," Dom said. Crossing your fingers, you prayed he was talking about someone else. Please be Colson. Please be Tom. God be Adam. Fucking hell. "Y/N!" He introduced.

Fuck.

He looked over at you, giving you a soft facial expression. You crossed your arms and shook your head. He looked over at you and gave you an encouraging facial expression. You walked out of backstage and onto the stage, looking over at him. God, it was so loud.

The crowd was loud enough backstage. It was hurting your ears now. It was insane to see everyone. As far as the eyes could see, excited and insanely happy fans. Your mouth dropped and you were insanely overwhelmed.

Holding your hands over your ears, you looked over at Dom panic clearly on your face as you buried your head in Dom's shoulders. "Ow," You whispered to Dom. The crowd awed even louder, as he patted your back, soothing you.

"GUYS STOP SHOUTING, THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY SCARED!" A girl in a merch t-shirt shouted from the front row, being one of the few people who seemed to see how you felt. Giving her a small smile and a wave, she smiled back.

"They're quite shy, but I love them to bits," He said, lifting your chin to press a kiss to your lips softly. The whole crowd screamed again, being louder than before. You shook at the sudden outburst as Dom rubbed your back more. "Okay, you can go, you're clearly scared," He said.

"Sorry if I embarrassed you, love," He said to you softly. Adam quickly played a loud guitar riff so Dom could take off his mic and tell you something. "I'll make it up to you, promise," He promised. "What does that mean?" You asked.

"I'm going to make you feel very good tonight," He whispered, directly into your ear. Feeling yourself already getting turned on at his words, you ran offstage. Tom quickly followed you backstage to calm you down, he was also very good at it.

Soothing you and calming you down, he talked you down, assuring you that it would only be 45 minutes until Dom came offstage. Those 45 minutes couldn't come soon enough. After the 45 minutes were over, Dom came offstage, immediately pulling you into a hug.

"Hello my love," He smiled as you rested your chin onto his shoulder, smiling softly. You smiled softly as he rubbed your back. "I'm alright, don't worry," You said as he carried you out of the backstage. Putting you down, both of you headed down for his hotel room.

Getting into the hotel room, Dom immediately reminded you of what he promised you. "Do you want me?" He asked, looking over at you. You immediately nodded. "What do you want me to do Y/N? I'll do anything you want," He said with a breathy sigh, only flustering you more.

You clenched over nothing as he wrapped his hands around your belt. Taking off your belt, he threw it across the room before moving to take off your shirt. Pulling it off, he wrapped his hands around your waist. "So pretty," He cooed, rubbing a circle on your waist.

"What do you want me to do? I'll do anything you want me to," He said, lifting you to sit in his lap. Wondering what to do, you saw his thigh and immediately knew what you wanted to do. "Can I ride your thigh?" You asked. Immediately, Dom pulled up his skirt.

"Of course, ride my thigh how you please," He said. You took off your skirt, and put it down across the room. Taking off your underwear, you were already wet and turned on at his words. "Fucking soaked," He said. As he sat back on the bed, and you straddled his thigh.

You whined at the contact of your clit on his skin. You began to slowly rock against his thigh, moving against his leg. He held your hips as you jumped up and down his thigh, beginning to moan. As you moved, your moans increased.

Beginning to relax and pressing yourself as firmly down on your thigh as you could, your clit now swollen from moving. Being a mess now, you thrust your hips back and forth. It felt so good, you loved riding his thigh. It was hot for you as well as it was hot to watch you doing it.

Seeing you ride his thigh made him turned on as well. Watching you getting yourself on his thigh, the pleasure on your face as you did so, there were fewer things that were hotter to him. Your legs clenched as you came onto his thigh, screaming out Dom's name, shaking.

"Oh my gosh," You shouted, your eyes screwed shut.

You winced, getting off his thigh, body shaking. Laying down on the bed, you caught your breath as Dom wrapped his arms around you, kissing you gently. "Did so well baby," He smiled, rubbing your arm softly. You smiled at his praise, it was one of your favourite things.

Laying down with you, he kissed your forehead softly. Loving his praise, you relaxed into his arms. "I love you so much Y/N," Dom smiled. "Love you too," You said, tired as Dom pulled a blanket over the two of you. Neither of you moved from under it all night.

A/N! Vent time ppl I hope you don't mind!

I've got so much homophobia at school recently, two boys in my year KICKED off at me, and they got so pissed, and one of them called me a fucking ugly cunt as well as a stupid fucking girl, which is fun...

My mum went batshit, she's threatening to get police involved next time, as well as she's seriously thinking about taking me out of my school 😭... I guess we'll see how this goes

Also posting this at midnight because I can't sleep and it's technically Saturday :p

love ya, Lana 🐔